Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting TimeZone from a Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
Ginny You hit it right on the head. Thank you...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Getting TimeZone from a Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
I am in need of getting the Timezone(AST) portion of -SET &DATEDISP = '10/08/2010 11:11:06 AST'; I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Masking Social Security Number in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
My output for SSNMASK is: XXXXX1234 (Where it should be XXXXX6789) The Format for FEDTAXID: FIELD=F......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Masking Social Security Number in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
I am need of masking SSN's at my company. I am able to mask the first 5 digits in PDF and HTML but n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Reporting Server(7.6.5) - HTTPS not communicating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
Let me re-phrase my question: Does anyone run reports that get xml files from a different server oth......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Reporting Server(7.6.5) - HTTPS not communicating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
Here is my scenerio: I am trying to run a procedure from my WF Reporting server(7.6.5) by making a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS Reporting Server ACX File case Sensative (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
Edasprof is what I was looking for. I think I will chnage the CONNECTION= to lower case. Our metadat......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WebFOCUS Reporting Server ACX File case Sensative (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
I am setting up my new Reporting Server (765). I am copying in some ACX files from the old 533 Serve......

Discussion Topic  JAVA gurus using WFAPI.jar (765) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
Are there any java gurus out there that are using the WebFOCUS API? I have a java application runnin......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DB2 Version 9 adapter for WebFOCUS Reporting Server 765 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
Has anyone upgraded to DB2 Version 9? I was wondering if you had to update edaserve.cfg to recognize......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] New install of WebFOCUS 7.6.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
I did not get to the test.jsp. It could not fing the URL when I tried to pull up the WebFOCUS Admini......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] New install of WebFOCUS 7.6.5 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
I am in the process of getting WF 7.6.5 installed on a set of Windows2003 Servers. Server1 has WebFO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Configuring WebFOCUS 76x on Win2003/IIS6 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
Mickey Did you get this resolved. I just posted a similar issue I am having....

Discussion Topic  RE: YEAR/Month function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
I am using a relational database(DB2 v8). It is a smart date: (FIELD=RPT_HIST_VAL_DT,RPT_HIST_VAL_DT......

Discussion Topic  YEAR/Month function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
I am passing in a YEAR-MONTH value to Webfocus as 2008-05. The WHERE claus should altimately read so......

Discussion Topic  Webfocus 5.3.3 compatible with DB2 Version 9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
I know we are way behind on upgrading but is anyone using Webfocus 5.3.3 with DB2 version 9? If so h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create Master file with CLOB fields and run a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
I tried changing from TX50 to TX700 but recieved a format error. I then changed it to TX256 and the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create Master file with CLOB fields and run a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
Sorry about the bad post. As you can see the REVIEW and AESSTS_ARCHIVE are set to TX50. Here is the......

Discussion Topic  Create Master file with CLOB fields and run a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
I am having problems diplaying the fields from a master file I created that contains XML (CLOB Field......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mailing Labels issue Using WF 533 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JimBowe
Negative. It seems LIST gives me the correct count of records but I can't get them to diplay on the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search