Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Answered]Is there a way to catch ERROR: MR_UNKNOWN_ERROR -12: Pcb2.: java.io.EOFExcp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Hi everybody, Thank you all for taking time to reply my question. I think I got my perfect answer ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Answered]Is there a way to catch ERROR: MR_UNKNOWN_ERROR -12: Pcb2.: java.io.EOFExcp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Hello everyone, I got an error message saying ERROR: MR_UNKNOWN_ERROR -12: Pcb2.: java.io.EOFExcep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]HOLD THE RESULT OF MULTIPLE MORE COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Thank you Ginny and BlueZone for your "sharp" eyes and kindness. I successfully hold the result by a......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]HOLD THE RESULT OF MULTIPLE MORE COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Hi all, I have a few hold file with same field name and format, for example HOLD1, HOLD2, HOLD3 till......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] help on report data from oracle and Mainframe DB2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Thank you Jack, JG and Susannah for giving very valuable ideas and solutions. The MATCH command sol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] help on report data from oracle and Mainframe DB2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Hi JG, You are right. The second part is exactly that same question exact same column UNIT_CODE, e......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] help on report data from oracle and Mainframe DB2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Hi all, I have to create a report where part of the info is in Oracle, part of the info is in DB2. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Need help with a report request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Hi All, WebFOCUS is terrific and you guys are genius. I can't believe my eyes when I get my expecti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Need help with a report request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Thank you all. I am eager to try JG's apporach. When I copied the code to my Webfocus studio, I got ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Need help with a report request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Hi All, I have a report request. Suppose the source data is: Name Effective_dt S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Install Develop Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Finally I had a chance to verify your suggestion today. It did work. Thanks a lot. what supprise me ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Install Develop Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Hi, Can I install both WebFOCUS Develop Studio Version 5.3 and 7.6 in one PC? Please advise. Than......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] report level security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Thanks everybody for the kindly suggestions. I will try them one by one. Regards, Alu...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] report level security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Hi Darin, I think I have read some past posts by you regarding this issue last night. I am interest......

Hi Ginny, That's my question too? I did put my signature when I register. Why it didn't show up. Wo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] report level security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by alu
Hi everyone, I am very new to WebFOCUS and was assigned a important and challenging task-securing ou......

» Refine Search
» New Search