Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel and leading zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Prasad, Thank you so much, that worked like a charm! I am having a hard time finding help documents ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel and leading zeros (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Hi, The output of my report is Excel and in order to format it for printing (landscape, borders, etc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IE windows management when running reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Hi, One of the guys I work with found a workaround for the opening of multiple IE windows: using Jav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IE windows management when running reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
We already tried rederection with no luck. Do you know if there is a way to add a javasript to tell......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] IE windows management when running reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Hi, We are creating a web app which will invoke various IBI reports, by clicking a button. When the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS and COLSPAN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Thank you all so much, this helped! I was doing what Dan said, and it didn't work for me either....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS and COLSPAN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Hi, I have the code below, and my goal is to have the header extend over the 3 columns of the report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column heading with ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Thank you all for taking the time to look at this. The solution provided by Danny worked like a cha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column heading with ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Nope, this doesn't work. It doesn't display the Cost column heading at all......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Column heading with ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Good morning, This is most likely an easy solution, but somehow I can’t figure it out… I found the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FLEX - Loading 2 grids issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Hi, Sorry for the delayed response on this. I fixed this problem by tweaking the reports to make th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FLEX - Loading 2 grids issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Hi, I'm still hoping that someone else has seen this behavior before and might be able to suggest a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FLEX - Loading 2 grids issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Hi all, I hope that maybe someone else has encountered this issue and could offer a suggestion. He......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FLEX - help with combo box and chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Thank you Darin for your help, the sample code was what I needed to make progress. Regards, Luminit......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FLEX - help with combo box and chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Hello, I am trying to come up with a dahsboard similar to this: : ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FLEX Enable - drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Thank you Darin, this definitely got me started! I am now able to click on the chart and get someth......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FLEX Enable - drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Hi, I am trying to get started with using FLEX Enable to create a simple dashboard. I was able to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Access database (FOC1400 error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Hi all, Thank you for your suggestions, I've tried everything and when I didn't know what else to d......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Access database (FOC1400 error) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Hi, Here is the code that I execute: TABLE FILE ACC_PREDICTIONS PRINT MIN.BMA_LIBOR BY WEEKS WH......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date manipulation (date +3 Business days) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Luminita
Hi guys, Thank you all for helping me, I managed to get this working. My problem was the path to t......

» Refine Search
» New Search