Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (42 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] format the case spelling in App Studio edit box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
Chuck, Who'd a thunk I should be looking for a property called "transform" and not "case?" It work......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Solved] format the case spelling in App Studio edit box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
Is there a property, or something, that makes the text entered in an edit box upper case? Or, lower......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to show field or system variable on HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
After adapting what dbeagan has to what I'm doing, it works. I guess I had to do it for myself to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to show field or system variable on HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
dbeagan, Ahh. Now I see. I did a little test (copied your example) and it worked. I'll try to see......

dbeagan, Sorry about the delay in getting back to this. Yes, I’m creating my HTML page in the App ......

Doug, Thanks for the info. I know how to do the HOLD. And I know how to do the -READ. But I don'......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to show field or system variable on HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
I'm trying to figure out how to show a value of a field (from a TABLE FILE) on an HTML page - I supp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] can't figure out -READ (dash READ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
I guess I just needed to re-read these posts and links and the -READ syntax several times before it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] can't figure out -READ (dash READ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
Chuck, Sorry, I got sidetracked.... The original file (which has the field I want to use) was crea......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] can't figure out -READ (dash READ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
In an unrelated text file, I have a value of a field on every record that I want to use when doing a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] New Window Target opens 2 tabs in IE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
I finished recreating the new HTML page. I started from scratch and now it looks exactly like the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] New Window Target opens 2 tabs in IE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
Martin, I'm not sure what you mean by legacy file, and sharing the code (the HTML code?). However,......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] New Window Target opens 2 tabs in IE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
I designed an HTML page in App Studio which has a button on it. The request when clicking the butto......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] combine output with MORE and a DEFINEd field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
Jean-Claude and Martin, Thanks for both of your replies. I went with the first, and simpler one. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] combine output with MORE and a DEFINEd field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by folkie
I want to combine the output (flat file) of 2 TABLE FILEs. Thus, I’m doing the following: TABLE FI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] how do I delete a SQL table with a dbo prefix (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by folkie
I figured it out. I happened to see the tool tip while hovering over the name of one of these funky......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Solved] how do I delete a SQL table with a dbo prefix (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by folkie
I recently asked a question in Focal Point asking how - in DataMigrator - to delete or rename tables......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] delete or rename a SQL table via DataMigrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by folkie
Regarding comments, I found that using the normal Focus comment of -* at the start of lines (instead......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] delete or rename a SQL table via DataMigrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by folkie
Tsepe, Thanks for the info. I'm not very familiar with SQL other than what I used to be able to do......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] delete or rename a SQL table via DataMigrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by folkie
Is there a way to delete or rename a table from a SQL database using DataMigrator (Data Management C......

» Refine Search
» New Search