Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing in variable or parameter values into a HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
I have a HTML form that has 4 parameter values that are populated in the form with drop down lists t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Deleting Text or Data files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
We recently converted from 8.009 to 8.2.01M. To delete a Text or Data file I used the following com......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] issue with DYNAM COPY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
Thank You. That worked!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] issue with DYNAM COPY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
In FOCUS 7.7.03 I'm trying to make a copy of the current GDG of a file using DYMAN COPY. The issue......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing HTML parameters to another HTML page with an embedded report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
I searched the Forum before I added this question. However, if you don't have your search worded co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing HTML parameters to another HTML page with an embedded report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
Do you have the js that does that? I'm new to js....

I have displayed them in a text box using their parameter value and also just as text using !IBI.AMP......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Passing HTML parameters to another HTML page with an embedded report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
I'm try to pass a parameter from one HTML form to another HTML page with an embedded report that use......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML "TEXTAREA" not passing out updated value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
Textboxs work when they have initially "old data", and are pass their updated values out. I don't s......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML "TEXTAREA" not passing out updated value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
All other textbox fields work. A textbox here will not work because it doesn't allow scrolling....

I tried a -TYPE statement in the procedure executed after the parm is updated, and I still get the o......

Yes, looking at the parameters tab, that textarea is bound to a parameter....

Discussion Topic  HTML "TEXTAREA" not passing out updated value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
I'm using a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] WF8 reportcaster: excel templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
There are several Report Caster variables that are available to you. The &DSTSCHEDID is the Schedul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Deleting Report Caster Log file programmatically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
Thanks Kathryn, That answers my question....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Deleting Report Caster Log file programmatically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
Does anyone know if there is a way that you can delete Report Caster Log file programmatically using......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Creating or loading a Pivot Table using an Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
I need to create or load a Pivot Table from within a spreadsheet created by an Excel Template. I al......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel template with Images and VB Controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
I don't know, if this is still and open issue with you, but I found a way to use an Excel Template a......

Discussion Topic  Identifying jobs that ran in Deferred or Report Caster in Resource Analyzer 7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by wdusbank
We are converting to use Resource Analyzer (RA) in 7.7.02 from 7.6.1 and would like to know how you ......

Discussion Topic  Resource Analyzer: CPU Time (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by wdusbank
The CPU Time element in Resource Analyzer, is that Database CPU time? or WebFocus CPU time?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search