Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Help for WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rbissonMDF
Hi, with the trusted in RC setting the schedule is running well. But now we have another problem w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Help for WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rbissonMDF
We are not sure, If we looking at the good place, but ReportCaster Administration / Configuration / ......

I Dont know, I'm not familiar with the setup/security and our team lead on vacation... I will repor......

Hi, I Know the goal of those 2 fields, but how to set the the password ? ExecId = &IBIMR_user ExecP......

Hi, In the XML tag taskList --> Item it have two parameters execId and execPassword : ......

Hi I found my problem, its was the parameter inlineTaskIndex="" into distributionList block. when a ......

Waz, I did some test with the chrome plugin POSTMAN. If in the XML bloc distributionList we put t......

Waz, your HTML interface, did you build it into WebFOCUS or it is external and you do the call with ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Help for WebFOCUS RESTful Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rbissonMDF
Hi, We try to use the WebFOCUS RESTful Web Service. Our goal with the Web Service is to build a mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Routine to convert current date/time to unix time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rbissonMDF
Hi, With the DEFINE FUNCTION it work fine every time. Thank for your help...

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] Routine to convert current date/time to unix time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rbissonMDF
Hi, Is there anyone who has a routine to convert a date / time to unix time ? example: 2016/04-07 1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Problem when running fex via ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rbissonMDF
We compare Code Page of DEV and QA and it the same. I put a SET &IBIWF_language=en; into the main f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Problem when running fex via ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rbissonMDF
in the custom setting we have the line ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Problem when running fex via ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rbissonMDF
Hi, We have a problem when we run a report by using a schedule in ReportCaster. We got the message ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to create dynamically a fex file in the user content folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rbissonMDF
Hi We found a way to create a dynamic fex, but we can juste saved it on the server here a example o......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to create dynamically a fex file in the user content folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rbissonMDF
Hi, From a fex procedure (PROC1), we try to create a new fex(NEW_PROC) with the parameters received......

» Refine Search
» New Search