Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (60 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] MFD_PROFILE problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Hi, sorry I'm semi-retired so don't get on as frequently as I probably should. This has worked for......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to change the column title dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Literally I was just talking to Product Management that I always wanted this feature, but it can't b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Across columns are not coming in different lines in CSV format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
No, sorry. Whether you use COMT or DFIX with HEADER, it only produces 1 row for the column header. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: re. setting profile & the initial allocation on mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
If you prefer using someting like NOTEPAD, then you can use that on your PC, and then use FTP to put......

Discussion Topic  RE: re. setting profile & the initial allocation on mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
For FOCUS on MF, there are several levels of PROFILEs, depending on your needs: You can use ISPF EDI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mainframe FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Hi, both of the questions are really valid. In WEBFOCUS and FOCUS for Z/OS, FOCSORT is "theoretical......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problematic DKU's under 7.6.2: correct mapping of DKU segments to new SYSCOLUMN? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Just so everyone knows. There is problem with DKU segments, alternate file views and WHERE tests. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Swapping Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
It's pretty much the way you specified it: DEFINE FILE filename NOTATIONAL_AMT1/format=IF NOTATION_C......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBFOOT with MISSING Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Basically,k as Mickey said, the TOTAL line is split when the label *TOTAL [fieldname} value IS longe......

Discussion Topic  RE: ON FIELDNAME SUMMARIZE total issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Well,the problem is that we won't /can't SUBTOTAL an alpha field. So, you have to REPEAT the calcul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress SUBTOTAL line from splitting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
It is most likely the multi-verb request. The problem is that FOCUS wants to reserve enough room so......

Discussion Topic  RE: FORMAT EXL2K on the mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Sorry, not with the current 7.3 version of FOCUS. This is a new feature added as part of the 7.6 re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting Mainframe FOCUS to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
MODIFY's do run on WEBFOCUS, however, only the MODIFY with FIXFORM, not CRTFORM. The problem is the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prefix operators with ROW-TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
there is a new feature coming out that will do SUMMARIZATIONs on ACROSS fields, but it isn't ready r......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXCEL page setup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Not directly. That is because when the STYLESHEET sets LANDSCAPE, it is setting a PRINTER CODE, whi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Extra Space before Grandtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
that truly is something that reproduces everywhere. Basically, by default there is a spaces line be......

Discussion Topic  RE: VSAM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Sorry, I was on vacation last week. Sure, create a SUFFIX=FIX (or whatever) file with the SSN's tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: VSAM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Typically HEADER and TRAILER records in a VSAM file are treated as "RECTYPES". We allow them to be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal Calculation Using EXL2k Formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
I think the problem is fixed in 5.3.4 and 7.1.1. I ran into the same problem with COLUMN-TOTAL. I ......

» Refine Search
» New Search