Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (60 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] MFD_PROFILE problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Hi, sorry I'm semi-retired so don't get on as frequently as I probably should. This has worked for......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to change the column title dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Literally I was just talking to Product Management that I always wanted this feature, but it can't b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Across columns are not coming in different lines in CSV format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
No, sorry. Whether you use COMT or DFIX with HEADER, it only produces 1 row for the column header. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: re. setting profile & the initial allocation on mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
If you prefer using someting like NOTEPAD, then you can use that on your PC, and then use FTP to put......

Discussion Topic  RE: re. setting profile & the initial allocation on mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
For FOCUS on MF, there are several levels of PROFILEs, depending on your needs: You can use ISPF EDI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mainframe FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Hi, both of the questions are really valid. In WEBFOCUS and FOCUS for Z/OS, FOCSORT is "theoretical......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problematic DKU's under 7.6.2: correct mapping of DKU segments to new SYSCOLUMN? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Just so everyone knows. There is problem with DKU segments, alternate file views and WHERE tests. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Swapping Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
It's pretty much the way you specified it: DEFINE FILE filename NOTATIONAL_AMT1/format=IF NOTATION_C......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBFOOT with MISSING Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Basically,k as Mickey said, the TOTAL line is split when the label *TOTAL [fieldname} value IS longe......

Discussion Topic  RE: ON FIELDNAME SUMMARIZE total issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Well,the problem is that we won't /can't SUBTOTAL an alpha field. So, you have to REPEAT the calcul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress SUBTOTAL line from splitting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
It is most likely the multi-verb request. The problem is that FOCUS wants to reserve enough room so......

Discussion Topic  RE: FORMAT EXL2K on the mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Sorry, not with the current 7.3 version of FOCUS. This is a new feature added as part of the 7.6 re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting Mainframe FOCUS to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
MODIFY's do run on WEBFOCUS, however, only the MODIFY with FIXFORM, not CRTFORM. The problem is the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prefix operators with ROW-TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
there is a new feature coming out that will do SUMMARIZATIONs on ACROSS fields, but it isn't ready r......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXCEL page setup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
Not directly. That is because when the STYLESHEET sets LANDSCAPE, it is setting a PRINTER CODE, whi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Extra Space before Grandtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
that truly is something that reproduces everywhere. Basically, by default there is a spaces line be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal Calculation Using EXL2k Formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
I think the problem is fixed in 5.3.4 and 7.1.1. I ran into the same problem with COLUMN-TOTAL. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Function MAX. with Packed field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
hMMM We don't have any reported problems with this, so I think you'll have to report it, and let the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Function MAX. with Packed field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Noreen Redden
I don't find any problems, and I ran your code quickly against one of my files, and had no problem, ......

» Refine Search
» New Search