Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App Studio HTML Sizing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
We used Portal Pages. I found this documentation helpful for understanding the panel properties and ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Counts in Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
We queried the table twice then put the subtotals in the report footer. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Heading alignment issue with across field in excel format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
I was actually experiencing a similar situation. Thanks for posting your solution! I will definitely......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help with my report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
I tackled something slightly similar (I wanted to subtotal a CNT.DST but the grain of my data was ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drill Throughs on an HTML5 Chart Extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
Thanks! I will mark this as resolved....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drill Throughs on an HTML5 Chart Extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
Thanks for the info! I will definitely check this out. We did find other limitations with the html 5......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Drill Throughs on an HTML5 Chart Extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
I am using one of IB's HTML5 chart extension, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Javascript - Sending Array of Values in Portal Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
I set up a new page in a new portal and everything worked perfectly. Not sure what I was doing previ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Javascript - Sending Array of Values in Portal Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
Didn't think of that. Let me set up a simple file and check it with the developer tools....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Javascript - Sending Array of Values in Portal Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
I am trying to send an array of values to a multi select drop down. I've tried using the javascript ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Replacing an ampersand with &| (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
I've dealt with this. Webfocus won't allow you to search for &, but you can get around that by telli......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Development: Where to begin? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Collaborative Portal double vertical scroll bar WF 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
Recap: there is an html page with a scroll bar (for any content that overflows). The HTML page is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chart error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
We had to edit the registry editor. It seems like the error occurred when trying to open charts in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Scheduled Cache File - Aggregate and Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
Really? Thanks I will pass this along! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Scheduled Cache File - Aggregate and Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
If we do the join before the aggregate, it will inflate the values. I've edited my post to have a be......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Scheduled Cache File - Aggregate and Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
We have several reports that use the aggregated data so we are creating a single cache file that run......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] IbComposer_execute not executing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
Not sure if I am missing something simple. I am trying to execute a fex (from the html page) using j......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Loading Animation - Multiple Forms in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
Thanks Mark! I will explore the Javascript route. I just wanted to make sure before I went down that......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Loading Animation - Multiple Forms in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Berny
I have a HTML Document with a Maintain procedure containing 2 forms. I noticed once there is more t......

» Refine Search
» New Search