Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How can we get the field name that's used as an across field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
No, I don't want to have all the values of the userid as the fieldname. the Values in the userid wil......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  How can we get the field name that's used as an across field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
I am creating a hold file which has an across field too. But when I open that hold table, it shows t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] hOW CAN WE GET THE CURRENT TIME? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I just used '.' instead of ':' as Ira suggested and its working great. Once aga......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] hOW CAN WE GET THE CURRENT TIME? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
Thanks, this is great, but I still have an issue. it seems that it does not care for the minutes. In......

thanks, what I actually need is if current time is let's say GE 06:00:00 and LE 08:00:00 then run th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] hOW CAN WE GET THE CURRENT TIME? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
As we get the current date by &YYMD is there way to get or compare the time with current time ? Than......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to have a table name as a parameter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
Thanks a lot for your help....

Discussion Topic  Is it possible to have a table name as a parameter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
We have let's say 4 different tables: A, B, C, D that are exactly same (some fieldname, format) exce......

Discussion Topic  RE: is this a focus problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
Yes, it works now. I had to do two things: WHERE (GROUPID NE 'ABC') OR (GROUPID IS MISSING) and SET ......

Discussion Topic  RE: is this a focus problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
Yes, it does have MISSING = ON...

I tried both, SET ALL = PASS and also SET ALL = ON. but didn't work. any other suggestions please???......

Discussion Topic  is this a focus problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
Please help me to slove this problem. I am joining two tables table A contains userid, Fname, Lna......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] pivot table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
Thanks, I did SET WEBARCHIVE = ON and now it allows me to manipulate the fields in pivot table regar......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] pivot table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
I created a report with FORMAT EXL2K PIVOT and it displays the report correctly and I can also make ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I compare time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
Thanks Glenda, it works. I just eliminated the EDIT step as we can directly extract the time using '......

Discussion Topic  How can I compare time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
I need to compare the time so that if it is GE 17:00:00 or LE 24:00:00 then display as 'non prime' e......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to execute html files?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
Thanks Darin, it works now, I can execute the htm files from drill now. But I cannot pass on the par......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to execute html files?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
yeah it does offer options to select URL, Javascript, procedure, but no options to select files with......

Discussion Topic  how to execute html files?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
on drill down we can execute procedures ( but it shows only the files with .fex extention). can we a......

Discussion Topic  pop -up calendar in fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Usernani
is there a way to have a pop up calendar when we run the .fex program, without having to run from ht......

» Refine Search
» New Search