Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (109 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Automation of scenario creation in Webfocus Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Hey cool_dev, Did you ever get an answer on this one? I am looking to automatically export on a sch......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: MR Groups for a MR User [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I ended up using the MR Extract utility as the &Variable was unavailable in the version I am using. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MR Groups for a MR User [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I found this, ......

Option 1.... I attempted to look up the IBIMR_member of variable and cant seem to find any document......

Discussion Topic  MR Groups for a MR User [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Is there anyway to report on the MR groups which the current user is a member of? (I am on 7.7.5)...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Jquery - Autocomplete Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Have you tried RECORDLIMIT?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Catch "Not enough data to draw chart" message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Can you include some code to reproduce the error condition?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to add a Date to the Save Report As section of Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
You can build a fex that is used to generate the name of the report and within reportcaster, use the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF creation with several pages and several graphs on one page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Look up information on the document composer in Developer Studio....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] What dashboard is my user viewing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Just a follow up to this. I implemented the passing of a paramater via cookies to my HTML page base......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] What dashboard is my user viewing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Perhaps a bit more background would be useful. I have an HTML form that I present to my user. If th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] What dashboard is my user viewing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Is there anyway to determine which dashboard my user is accessing a particular report from?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] AHTML or FLEX Chart Sizing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I am wanting to develop a dashboard type view using Dev Studio and the HTML composer. I have develop......

Discussion Topic  WebFocus Developer - Full Time (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by gweller
We are a small consulting firm currently looking for a WebFOCUS developer to help grow our Business ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comparing two columns using a CONTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
A thousand Thank You's!!! Works like a charm!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Comparing two columns using a CONTAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I am losing an innumerable amount of hair folicals over this one... I have a query where I am attem......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] User Profile - Local System User (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
I am making my first dip into the world of user profiles and have two questions. 1. I am wondering......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] STRREP issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Maybe I am missing something, but could you not just ask your user to change the delimiter to a comm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get the values dynamically in List and Combobox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Can you add the code for the fex?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining/Autocomplete/Focus issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gweller
Either set it as your default browser or you can construct a URL to your HTML file. The URL will loo......

» Refine Search
» New Search