Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (35 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Closed - Changing server name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
Used Grep for Windows (WinGrep.com) to find all instances of the old server name in the IBI director......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Closed - Changing server name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
Hi all, Does anyone have experience changing the server name that your WF/DM/MRE setup is hosted on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] max value line in line graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
This might also be helpful: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [STILL OPEN] DS HTML Composer: calling fex not compatible with drilldown to same fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
DEFINE FUNCTION better_quotedstring...might be time consuming to make, but useful in the longer run...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Drilldown problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
I'm working on a graph which has a multi-drilldown to two other graphs. Several variables are passed......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio v7703 - bugs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Creating PDF output to an unknown drill-down level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
Hi Francis, here's some code that kind of illustrates the problem... focalpoint.fex ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Creating PDF output to an unknown drill-down level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
I am creating a graph which has a few drilldown levels. On its launch page, I would like to have a l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Graph styling different in compund PDF vs HTML output? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
As an update on this one- Definitely the font that I was using was an issue (Calibri), switched tha......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Graph styling different in compund PDF vs HTML output? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
I've got two nice graphs that I've spent some time designing and style styling. They're set up on an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Best method to generate a list of months in a date range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
Thanks folks, these are some good ideas!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Best method to generate a list of months in a date range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
Sure, Datedif could work to create the list of dates. I could do that with dialogue manager and -WRI......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Best method to generate a list of months in a date range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
I'm going to need to graph a number (ie, count of something) for every month. But it's possible the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help on Server Administration Training-Path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
If you are just maintaining the system (and not developing reports) course 961 is the one. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sending display values as another amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
Hi Ramkumar, I didn't absolutely require it to be a JS solution, but just one that would get me the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sending display values as another amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
Thanks to a couple of IBI folks for their assistance creating this ......

I have created a bit of re-usable code that one could either copy and paste, or -INCLUDE. Just do th......

As a note, I've had return values be concatenated to display values....ie '003_Human Resources' and ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sending display values as another amper variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
Has anyone used JavaScript perhaps, or another method, to send multiple (or single) display values a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiselect drop downs - height (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Keith MacDonald
Ramkumar - there is a Multiselect option to the Drop Down list. It drops a small multi-select box wh......

» Refine Search
» New Search