Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 34
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (668 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [FAREWELL] : Dave Vissers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
People, Farewell. In a few weeks I'll be switching jobs. Effectively losing contact with WebFocus,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING WF 8204] Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
We've got 8.2.0.3 here in a testing environment that will be updated to 8.2.0.5 anytime soon. I'll ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TRUNCATE in a Function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
@martinY actually, it does. But only als a DM command. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Self-Serve Page need to run in Chrome instead of IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
My guess is that Chrome is actually doing it right and IE11 doesn't. What helped here ( to align th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Customize home page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
@babakNYC ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Customize home page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi all, I'm testing 8.2.0.3 ( soon 8.2.0.4 ). I've been looking everywhere but I can not find anyt......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating HOLD file to store results from loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
...eehm... yeah. But for this case the effect is the same I guess....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating HOLD file to store results from loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi Sean, by default foccache is used ( session based storage ) so result.ftm and foccache/result.f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SET FIRSTWEEK at the Domain level? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
you could set it at system/environment level... ...as long as you add a smart IF &IBIMR_domain THEN......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Shortest code to crash WF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi all... did I just find the shortest code to crash WF? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Unescaped quotes in FORMAT JSON (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi Wep, I didn't even know JSON was an option. ( but we still on 8.009 ). I've tested your code on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Messages on Dashboards (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
You will have to check the contents of the frame. if it contains the text "please wait" ( or whatev......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Messages on Dashboards (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
The problem with the 'loading' is that any code you've added isn't available. Only thing you can do......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to reduce time WebFOCUS takes to check external files from a FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi, although we use for different purposes. This might work. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] I don't want the prior row. I want the row before that. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
We solve a lot on fex level. Often just to find out what the businessrules should be or to find out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] I don't want the prior row. I want the row before that. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Solution one: You could query the data once. and add counter ( COMPUTE COUNTER/I11 = COUNTER + 1; )......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Obtaining user email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Got it! it works.....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Obtaining user email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi, Tony, thanks for the swift reply. I think the repository is in SQL-server somewhere. ( or even......

Thanks so far... We use single-signon with WIA ( AD ), whatever you call it. Windows-account. But......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Obtaining user email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dave
Hi all, I'm trying to make an 'email-me' button. ( Managed Reporting ) But I'm unable to retrieve......

» Refine Search
» New Search