Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (85 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DB2 Stored Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Never mind. It works. The Fex had to be : ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DB2 Stored Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Looks like the entire instruction "SQL DB2 EX P1" had to be in one line. Otherwise it gives "Cannot ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DB2 Stored Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Does anybody have syntax on how to make a pass-through sql query to execute a db2 stored procedure (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to run Multiple Passthru Queries ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
You are right. SQL server 2005 online reference has the "WITH" syntax....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to run Multiple Passthru Queries ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I assume you are on DB2 ? (Because the WITH syntax is specific to db2)...

I looked at the book just now. Packed with examples. Thx....

Thx for the tips. I have a subquery that repeats about 10 times in my main query. I did not want to ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to run Multiple Passthru Queries ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I do the reporting using sql and then report it off using 'TABLE FILE' ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A way to get Timestamp with Timezone from Dialog Manager ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Thx for the replies. I am on Solaris. I decided to go with a INCLUDE file. I created a cron job to c......

Discussion Topic  A way to get Timestamp with Timezone from Dialog Manager ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I am trying to print current Timestamp of the server in my report. Is there any way to get the Times......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to squeeze/trim out white space from a sql string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I had tried SQUEEZ. It was giving me a lot of gibberish characters when I applied in dialog manager......

Discussion Topic  How to squeeze/trim out white space from a sql string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Hi, I am creating a string using dialog manager commands. My string has lot of white space charact......

Discussion Topic  Column-groups/Split-Columns/Sub-Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
In past, I tried to do column groups as follows but did not do it because of one extra line that us......

Discussion Topic  RE: A dynamic URL to drill-down ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
That worked. ......

Discussion Topic  A dynamic URL to drill-down ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I am trying to build a dynamic URL for drilling down. The url should be derived from the name of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph - Axis Min/Max Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I had tried setScaleMin/Max. It worked like charm for y-axis. But no luck with x-axis. May be becaus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph - Axis Min/Max Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Never mind. Thx to mgrackin & Tony A for their tip - ......

I figured that webfocus treats my x-axis points as bunch of symbols (with no numerical significance......

Discussion Topic  Graph - Axis Min/Max Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I want my x-axis to have a fixed range of (0 to 500). Whenever I try to draw, the graph is coming ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional Styling on the Cell of a Matrix Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Yes. Thx to susannah for the idea of removing SUM. Why didn't C* work ? ......

» Refine Search
» New Search