Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (85 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DB2 Stored Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Never mind. It works. The Fex had to be : ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DB2 Stored Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Looks like the entire instruction "SQL DB2 EX P1" had to be in one line. Otherwise it gives "Cannot ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DB2 Stored Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Does anybody have syntax on how to make a pass-through sql query to execute a db2 stored procedure (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to run Multiple Passthru Queries ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
You are right. SQL server 2005 online reference has the "WITH" syntax....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to run Multiple Passthru Queries ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I assume you are on DB2 ? (Because the WITH syntax is specific to db2)...

I looked at the book just now. Packed with examples. Thx....

Thx for the tips. I have a subquery that repeats about 10 times in my main query. I did not want to ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to run Multiple Passthru Queries ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I do the reporting using sql and then report it off using 'TABLE FILE' ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A way to get Timestamp with Timezone from Dialog Manager ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Thx for the replies. I am on Solaris. I decided to go with a INCLUDE file. I created a cron job to c......

Discussion Topic  A way to get Timestamp with Timezone from Dialog Manager ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I am trying to print current Timestamp of the server in my report. Is there any way to get the Times......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to squeeze/trim out white space from a sql string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I had tried SQUEEZ. It was giving me a lot of gibberish characters when I applied in dialog manager......

Discussion Topic  How to squeeze/trim out white space from a sql string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Hi, I am creating a string using dialog manager commands. My string has lot of white space charact......

Discussion Topic  Column-groups/Split-Columns/Sub-Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
In past, I tried to do column groups as follows but did not do it because of one extra line that us......

Discussion Topic  RE: A dynamic URL to drill-down ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
That worked. ......

Discussion Topic  A dynamic URL to drill-down ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I am trying to build a dynamic URL for drilling down. The url should be derived from the name of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph - Axis Min/Max Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I had tried setScaleMin/Max. It worked like charm for y-axis. But no luck with x-axis. May be becaus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph - Axis Min/Max Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Never mind. Thx to mgrackin & Tony A for their tip - ......

I figured that webfocus treats my x-axis points as bunch of symbols (with no numerical significance......

Discussion Topic  Graph - Axis Min/Max Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
I want my x-axis to have a fixed range of (0 to 500). Whenever I try to draw, the graph is coming ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional Styling on the Cell of a Matrix Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Govind Jujare
Yes. Thx to susannah for the idea of removing SUM. Why didn't C* work ? ......

» Refine Search
» New Search