Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (60 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Output to Excel from Gadget not working (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thank you HerveC. Unfortunately there is no value for IBIF_excelservurl in our system, so a case wi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] - Output to Excel from Gadget not working (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
We are on WebFocus 7.7.05 release. Build version Branch 7705. The report I'm trying to output to E......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] - Output to Excel from Gadget not working (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Using release 5.3.2 HF4, whenever attempting to use the Output to Excel choice from the option butto......

Discussion Topic  Functional Roles (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Using release 5.3.2 HF4. I set up a functional role for some users based on the default "analyst" r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Default View on Analytics Tab (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thank you Bob, that did the trick! Much appreciated....

Discussion Topic  Default View on Analytics Tab (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Using release 5.3.2 HF4. When clicking on the Analyics Tab, is there a way to change the default dr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Broadcasting Issue (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thank you Bob, as always, very informative. We have 8.0 loaded but have not yet discussed migration......

Discussion Topic  Broadcasting Issue (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Using release 5.3.2 HF4, I have created a dashboard with 4 gadgets. One is the Utility - Dimension ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time Ranges (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thanks Bob. I guess another alternative would be to put the same gadget on the today page twice, si......

Discussion Topic  Time Ranges (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
I am looking for a time range that shows current YTD vs. prior YTD. I can't find one in the provide......

Discussion Topic  RE: Use of Constants (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thank you Bob, I appreciate the help as always....

Discussion Topic  Use of Constants (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
In legacy releases of PMF, we used a technique for percentage measures to ensure an accurate rollup ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quarter over Quarter gadget (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thank you again Bob for your prompt reply. When I try the Metric - Actual Target Prior Lines gadget......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quarter over Quarter gadget (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thank you fpr your reply, Bob. Unfortunately the examples you cited are a bit too restrictive for w......

Discussion Topic  Quarter over Quarter gadget (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
I am trying to find out if there's an existing gadget (table or graph, makes no difference) that can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Message on Gadget Border (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thank you Bob, I was able to get the gadgets to load data properly....

Discussion Topic  Error Message on Gadget Border (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Hopefully an easy one. I attempted to search this forum unsuccessfully for any earlier posts on thi......

Discussion Topic  Gadget Inconsistency (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
I have created a gadget from an existing one (Metric - Performance Grid). I have added an option fo......

Discussion Topic  Feedback Icon (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Hi All, In working with feedback, it appears that feedback can be attached to a measure but not an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Security and the Author Level (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by jsp_lbf
Thank you Bob. I can live with the fact that Authors as the system is designed can't create scoreca......

» Refine Search
» New Search