Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to catch error in RC job and not continue with other tasks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
Thanks for the reply. I'll try to incorporate your suggestions with the job. One question, on the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to catch error in RC job and not continue with other tasks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
I have an RC job that runs every week. It has not given me any error until recently. The steps aft......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Task error: SU. CENTRAL DATABASE MACHINE ERROR: BOTSBDS (EDA 541) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
I'm getting this error from an RC job: Task error: SU. CENTRAL DATABASE MACHINE ERROR: BOTSBDS (EDA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subtotal on Top (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
Thanks Twanette and Tom. I guess I have to upgrade to 7.7 then to make it easier....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subtotal on Top (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
I have an add-on question for the Subtotal on Top. I'd like to have an across value and put the sub......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieve fieldnames from Hold File with Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
Thanks Dan for your input. This really helps....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Retrieve fieldnames from Hold File with Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
I have a hold file that looks like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running total with multiple BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
Thanks Darin!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Running total with multiple BY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
I have a report that I would like to keep track of the running total by class by month. When I wrot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populate next months with same information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
[SOLVED] Thanks all!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populate next months with same information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
No, the two tables are distinct and nothing in common. Basically, I just want to create a report th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Populate next months with same information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
I have 2 tables class_sales and month class_sales class_id fcst_sales_amt 11111111 200,000 222222......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Table Same Field does not give correct output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
Thanks Francis and Tony. I've learned another trick ... I haven't used TAGs before and I was taught......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Table Same Field does not give correct output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
Based on the query that I ran, there are records where the subdepartment's hier_type is "0", so I do......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple Table Same Field does not give correct output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
I have a hierarchy table dept-subdept-class and joind those 3 tables. I would like to get the resul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert Columns into a Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
This is my first time to use the Mcgyver technique. In this technique, JOIN BLANK WITH RPH IN CAR ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variable where filter and filename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
I just took the -RUN command and everything works fine now....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Variable where filter and filename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joel
Another question. It looks like it's just reading the first record of the SAVE file when it loops b......

Thanks JG! That worked....

Thanks Waz and JG for your inputs. With a set number of departments, I was able to create a variabl......

» Refine Search
» New Search