Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 99
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1961 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to run multiple queries at same time in one fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Brandon, What do you mean by "at the same time"? What do you want to achieve?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] ACROSSTITLE=SIDE doesn't work with OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
A customer of mine needed to create a report sorted across showing the verb objects under each other......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamically Switching Series Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Alex, Could this help? By changing the Region parameter, the colors flip: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamically Switching Series Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Alex Could you do a mock up using one of the basic files, CAR or GGSALES?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Packed Fields Causing Rounding Errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
AMC2, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help with my report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Custom Row Total on Table in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
JulieA said: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Active Report(AHTML) Performance issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Why a report of 200,000 records? Who needs to see that many? If I recall correctly AHTML shouldn't b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is there any way to execute small scripts using a command window or similar? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
You might be given access to the Web Console with a personal directory....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Remove Order and Group by Clause Generated by IBI from SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
If the only thing you are doing is retrieving data and HOLDing it, when you are retrieving lots of d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Do Left Outer Joins still work in WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Well done, John. I also find that FOCUS files are very fast. Since you are building your FOCUS files......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Do Left Outer Joins still work in WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
What type of files are you joining? FOCUS? SQL? If FOCUS shouldn't you use SET ALL=PASS? If SQL I th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUBHEAD ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
I agree that it is valid. It's just that I would prefer WF to do the trick on it's own....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUBHEAD ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Hallway, Your solution is elegant. However, I have an issue with mixing HTML and WF. In my view one ......

Hi Tom, ......

My previous example was a bit quick and didn't take into account the possibility of a report with mo......

Tom, I couldn't find a way to style a border for a specific line in a heading. I then tried to demo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting an extra character at the beginning of variable using -READ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Beware of changing the format in the TABLE request. See: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to use a column total in a compute? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL

» Refine Search
» New Search