Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 97
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1932 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SUBTOTAL on multiple sort fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
MacGuyver does it for you! ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON ACROSS SUBTOTAL FIELD crashes the run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
There is no ON for an ACROSS field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling issue with TYPE=DATA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Try one of the following: One DATA and two WHEN statements ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem when using LAYOUTRTL in compound document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Could you post an example using the CAR file?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Changing code in fex will not propagate the change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Maybe you have two copies of your fex and you change the one that is further down in the path?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Documentation/Training on WebFOCUS Internals? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Kenneth [et al.], Your question jiggled my memory and I looked through my computer. I have some powe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need repetitive row headings in each bucket. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Jarves, I'm glad that this solved your request. Your problem with the grids is that "border" is not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need repetitive row headings in each bucket. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
A view: ......

I see this thread is closed. Nonetheless, I love a challenge so here is a FOCUS-type solution: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a master from a FOCUS file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Jlsnyc, I suggest you issue ? FILE focusfilename You will get the length of each segment. Then creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SET LINES=99999; not working, I keep getting repeating Header names every (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Take out all your SET LINES. Instead, put ON TABLE SET LINES 99999 in your TABLE request....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the exact meaning of these system variables?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Ron, I suppose you suppose right......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the exact meaning of these system variables?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Ronibi, I suggest you get a MODIFY manual. In the mean time here are some basics. The MODIFY comma......

These are variables that WebFOCUS updates after executing a MODIFY command....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multi-Verb Report with Compute Statements - Receiving Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Brandon, What type of file is _ADM_STAR? If it is a FOCUS file you may try to address the file via......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Convert Tableau to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
I'm interested too: for reasons of competition, obviously....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Copy missing values from a latest available data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Copy missing values from a latest available data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Hi Jarves, Filling in the gaps in the data was addressed some 20 years ago by Noreen Redden of FocWi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] The field in header going out of page width (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
If you use a TX format, the text will wrap. However, when I tried it, it does do the trick but the f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] append blank rows in report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Danny-SRL
Ashwini, As you can see there is always more than one way to solve a problem with WebFOCUS. The basi......

» Refine Search
» New Search