Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> syntax for where statement for Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
Thanks, that did it....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> syntax for where statement for Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
I will test that. Thanks....

Discussion Topic  <SOLVED> syntax for where statement for Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
What is the correct syntax if I need to add a 2nd condition ( T4.T4.XXXX EQ 'X') "AND" to the where ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] text wrapping into multiple rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
Here's what's in the Master Files: FIELDNAME=LAW_COMMENT, ALIAS=LAW_COMMENT, USAGE=TX50, ACTUAL=TX......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] text wrapping into multiple rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
I am looking into this. Field type is "LONG" in database. Coming up as Alphanumeric in .fex....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] text wrapping into multiple rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
I have comment field in .fex is wrapping, but goes into multiple rows. The comment field is Oracle......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Parameters with Null Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
STAR join fixed the problem....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Parameters with Null Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
I will try both suggestions and see which one runs faster....

That recommendation sort of worked. Not getting all records because even though I've denoted UNIQUE......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Parameters with Null Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
Hi, I have multiple parameters, but one of them has null values. Tried to create a SET with the WH......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] 2nd list box filtering (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
Hi Folks, I have a 2nd list box that I'd like to filter down which has +20 choices. To make the 1s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] list box multi-select - (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
Resolved issue with assistance from consultant. In my where statement, needed to reference each cat......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] list box multi-select - (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
Created a DEFINE called Population and corresponding list-box with Variable Editor using Multiselect......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] multiple defines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
Originally, I tried to group the define as "Population". The output reflects 1st line of "IF" state......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] multiple defines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
I've listed all my Defines and the related Where/If statements. All my fields are coming from one t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] multiple defines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
Can you create multiple defines for a single report? When I try to create a where/if statement, I ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DEFINE a population (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
how can I make similar work for a multiselect?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] passing values in 3rd drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
It calculates number of months based on 3 values: 1. Within Last 12 Months 2. Greater Than 1 Year 3......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] passing values in 3rd drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DG
I looked at the code and Manager is in quotes, but when I copied output to mask some of the tables/f......

Made changes suggested, but used: ON TABLE NEWHOLD FORMA4T HTML Same error at bottom. ----------......

» Refine Search
» New Search