Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (165 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Freeze columns and headings in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Worked like charm. Thanks a lot....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Freeze columns and headings in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Thanks Hallway. It is working well with BY Statements but not with ACROSS statements....

Problem is HFREEZE works only for Heading not for columns. If you want to Freeze columns then we ne......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Freeze columns and headings in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Hi, I would like to FREEZE the heading and few columns on the report in HTML format. I did search ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8105 to 8206 !IBI.FIL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Did u check our first hold file? Does it have data? check the html with only the missing hold....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Application Load Times (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
You can test the initial portal load time by simple add the car fex to portal and load. That itself......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Application Load Times (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Portal initial load slowness is happening everywhere. Already we opened a case with ibi but no luck.......

Did you check the Session Viewer? That will tell you where the time is being taken. There are coupl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Single Signon in IIS with Tomcat environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
I have followed all those steps but no luck. When I try to do, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Single Signon in IIS with Tomcat environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
WebFocus 8105M...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Single Signon in IIS with Tomcat environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
We are trying to implement single signon for our MRE environment. We have IIS connecting to Tomcat u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Convert Tableau to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Can you post those items not supported by Tableau but supported by WebFocus? That will be helpful f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Connect to Snowflake DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Do you able to configure SNOWFLAKE using JDBC? Can you share your experience?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] ReportCaster not seeing my changes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
This issue is resolved from 8105M version....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] remove underline from hyperlink in WF8008 and EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
I am running Compound FML report and when I try XLSX, it didn't give me any output. I will try that......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] remove underline from hyperlink in WF8008 and EXL2K format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
I would like to remove the underline comes with hyperlink (Drilldown). Tried STYLE=-UNDERLINE - it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Weekdays in Dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Found the solution by using the steps below. 1) prepare your table with 52 records with unique valu......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Weekdays in Dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
I would like to show the Weekdays in the Dropdown in chronological order for each year. Ex: 2018 my......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Does WebFocus support google worksheet? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
We are planning to use google worksheet going forward and thinking whether WebFocus will work with i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Convert UNIX Timestamp to DATE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by WFDevConsultant
Hi All, First Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and the code. Edward's solution worked for u......

» Refine Search
» New Search