Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (236 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Chaining Calendar to dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for your response. Each control are tied to external fexs from sql dbase queries. The 3 com......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Chaining Calendar to dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
When I chain my calendar control to my first drop down, there is an annoying lag time to move from c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Caster List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Is there a way to export a list of all enabled schedules ? I have admin rights. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel BYTOC issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I want to use the BYTOC to have multiple excel tabs for each value in the by field. I have the on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Deleting file at beginning of Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks guys! Works! I misread the one article and used .dat instead DATA....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Deleting file at beginning of Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I'm trying to delete a file at the beginning of every run. I found this simple code through the for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed - Not complete] Need dash instead of 0 in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks Francis. Is there an issue using EXL07 off a SQLOUT? The car sample worked fine. Thanks,...

Discussion Topic  [Closed - Not complete] Need dash instead of 0 in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I'm unable to figure out how to get a dash to display instead of 0 with MISSING in Excel. I tried S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Simple Avg and sum totals on same total line? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
We found a fix. You can have ave and sum in same summarize line however; you need to add a space af......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Simple Avg and sum totals on same total line? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I've search the forum and couldn't find anything which will allow me to have avgs and totals on same......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Template - Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
No Macro. Maybe I'm confused how to go about and start the proceess. ALl I did was saved off a .mh......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel Template - Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I must be missing something. First time using excel template. I saved off the template as .mht in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved - Finally]&&KILL_RPC not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks! I got it to work. For those who are having the same problem, you have to create a simple (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved - Finally]&&KILL_RPC not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks Susannah..Do have instructions on how to do that? Is this something the administrator will h......

Thanks JR, but I did what your link stated to do with the ERR = 'N'. Still getting report....

Thanks for the repies. I tried J Gross's suggestion but still receiving the notification email? Ju......

Discussion Topic  [Solved - Finally]&&KILL_RPC not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I have error notifications set up on my Report Caster reports to alert of any errors. I applied thi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL Pass through errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Not sure if this is possible or not but I have a sql file that I'd like to run out of focus SQL edit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Nested where? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for all your replies. I figured it out..I worked it through the GUI Expression grid which ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Nested where? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks, I keep getting this error message: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search