Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (236 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Chaining Calendar to dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for your response. Each control are tied to external fexs from sql dbase queries. The 3 com......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Chaining Calendar to dropdown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
When I chain my calendar control to my first drop down, there is an annoying lag time to move from c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Caster List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Is there a way to export a list of all enabled schedules ? I have admin rights. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel BYTOC issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I want to use the BYTOC to have multiple excel tabs for each value in the by field. I have the on t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Deleting file at beginning of Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks guys! Works! I misread the one article and used .dat instead DATA....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Deleting file at beginning of Fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I'm trying to delete a file at the beginning of every run. I found this simple code through the for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed - Not complete] Need dash instead of 0 in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks Francis. Is there an issue using EXL07 off a SQLOUT? The car sample worked fine. Thanks,...

Discussion Topic  [Closed - Not complete] Need dash instead of 0 in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I'm unable to figure out how to get a dash to display instead of 0 with MISSING in Excel. I tried S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Simple Avg and sum totals on same total line? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
We found a fix. You can have ave and sum in same summarize line however; you need to add a space af......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Simple Avg and sum totals on same total line? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I've search the forum and couldn't find anything which will allow me to have avgs and totals on same......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel Template - Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
No Macro. Maybe I'm confused how to go about and start the proceess. ALl I did was saved off a .mh......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel Template - Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I must be missing something. First time using excel template. I saved off the template as .mht in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved - Finally]&&KILL_RPC not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks! I got it to work. For those who are having the same problem, you have to create a simple (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved - Finally]&&KILL_RPC not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks Susannah..Do have instructions on how to do that? Is this something the administrator will h......

Thanks JR, but I did what your link stated to do with the ERR = 'N'. Still getting report....

Thanks for the repies. I tried J Gross's suggestion but still receiving the notification email? Ju......

Discussion Topic  [Solved - Finally]&&KILL_RPC not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
I have error notifications set up on my Report Caster reports to alert of any errors. I applied thi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL Pass through errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Not sure if this is possible or not but I have a sql file that I'd like to run out of focus SQL edit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Nested where? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks for all your replies. I figured it out..I worked it through the GUI Expression grid which ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Nested where? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JOE
Thanks, I keep getting this error message: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search