Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (66 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED>Determing Day of week at beginning of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED>Determing Day of week at beginning of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Thanks. It works for me...

Discussion Topic  <SOLVED>Determing Day of week at beginning of report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
At the very beginning for a report I capture the Current Date using the code: -SET &SDATE=&MDYY; Wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports Parameter Screen - Adding comments and/or Field Popups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Amper autoprompting screen...

Discussion Topic  Reports Parameter Screen - Adding comments and/or Field Popups (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Is it possible in WebFocus to add a comment string and/or a Field Popup to a report's Parameter Scre......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF Navational Bar not assessible (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
When running a report and saving the results in PDF format, the pdf navagational bar that appears at......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Problem with Permission when installing WebFocus 7.7.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Trying to resolve a permission problem that pops up after instaling l WF 7.7.03. When I try to run ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Help locating variable descriptions in WebFocus documentation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Recently did a search on how to print a report message when no data is found matching the report par......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSE] Debugging a procedure- How to display variable setting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Trying to figure out how to display a variable setting in order to help me debug a procedure I'm wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Tweaking Suggestion to fix Slowness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Unable to correct problem but not a work stoppage. Just aggrevating sometimes. Dell is gov't comput......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Tweaking Suggestion to fix Slowness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
WebFocus is installed on a Dell OPTIPLEX 755 desktop computer. I am accessing data stored in a ORAC......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Tweaking Suggestion to fix Slowness (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Currently working with WebFocus V764, Tomcat 5.5.25 Server The problem I am encountering consistent......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed - Currently working another project]Working with DATES in a looping routine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Thanks to all who posted. Your input was very helpful and helps me to become more efficient working ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed - Currently working another project]Working with DATES in a looping routine (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
With the help of this forum I was able to come up with a report that would print out a daily count f......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Performance decreases after initially running a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Using WebFocus 7.6.4 connection to Oracle Databases. Experiencing decrease in response time when d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] Missing some fields when Selected a VIEW to use (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Still unresolved what's going on but have been moved on to another project. Will revisit at a later ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] Missing some fields when Selected a VIEW to use (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
When trying to create a report or creating a MATCH using the MATCH wizard, I select a VIEW that is a......

Discussion Topic  W.F. Undexpectatly closes without reason or any error messages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
Currently using W.F. 764. Now and then when working with a HTML Form Web Focus will unexpectatly clo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Possible reasoning for getting a FOC1406) SQL OPEN CURSOR ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
FYI, Using INFORMIX adapter to connect to a INFORMIX database on a HP server running HPUX...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Possible reasoning for getting a FOC1406) SQL OPEN CURSOR ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jeff_Rowland
I get the following message but the "LIKE" command does work as appropriate records are displayed?? ......

» Refine Search
» New Search