Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (39 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] dialog manager help with amper variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, I can't seem to get the following syntax to work. I am trying to convert a term code into a ye......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] reportcaster burst on email address (sort field) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, I have a report that is sorted by email address page-break repage and I would like to schedule i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] format numeric field in a subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm sure the RECAP example will come in handy for a future project. I......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] format numeric field in a subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, If I am subtotaling a field in a subfoot, is there a way to control the numeric display options......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] accessing WF on a Microsoft Surface tablet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
That's great news! Thanks to you both....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] accessing WF on a Microsoft Surface tablet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, Does anyone have any experience accessing WebFOCUS on a MS Surface tablet? It would be great ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Say it isn't so - Noreen is leaving us! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Dear Noreen, You will be missed! I and my fellow FOCUS coders at Wheaton College (MA) always looked......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] finding customers (constituents) within a x-mile radius of some point (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Thanks for all of the responses. I am in the process of moving into a new office so I haven't had a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] finding customers (constituents) within a x-mile radius of some point (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, Tony Sorry, I read the original post from 2007 and the responses but I'm not sure how that helps......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] finding customers (constituents) within a x-mile radius of some point (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, On occasion our gift officers want to find prospects that live within a certain radius of some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Creating labels using report painter: what should be listed under label type? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Our WF Administrator opened a case with IBI Support. For some reason, no style sheets including fcl......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Creating labels using report painter: what should be listed under label type? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, I am trying to use report painter in DevStudio to create mailing labels. When I go to the repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] where test on multiple segments of multi-segment focus database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, Thanks for the response. Yes, I know MATCH will work but unfortunately my users write reports ag......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] where test on multiple segments of multi-segment focus database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, What do you mean by "I think you have your login in your post"?? My post does not contain any ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] where test on multiple segments of multi-segment focus database (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, The datamart for our advancement division is a multi-segment focus database created using MODIFY......

Discussion Topic  RE: On-Demand: WebFOCUS Hidden Gems Recording now available for download! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, This is great, but is there a pdf or powerpoint version available? It's nice to be able to he......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] save table subhead in separate Excel tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Thanks so much for the response. I know I can do a dummy report like with the car file, but I was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] save table subhead in separate Excel tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Am I missing something...how can I create a report with just an ON TABLE SUBHEAD and no verb? (Only ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] save table subhead in separate Excel tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
Hi, I know you can create a compound report and save different reports in separate Excel tabs, but i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel 2007 and .mht w/formulas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by leo13
I just ran across the same issue last week. Fortunately we still have one computer in our office th......

» Refine Search
» New Search