Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Collaborative Portals and Parameter Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
LOL.that's usually my approach, let's see what happens if... In this case, no noticeable difference ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Collaborative Portals and Parameter Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Hello- Thanks for the replies. For the larger dropdowns, I used the Requests and Datasouces tab to......

Hi Doug and Cool Guy We have a similar setup in that a filter panel was created in the App Studio H......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PPTX in WIDESCREEN format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Hi- I have created a compound report output to widescreen formatted PowerPoint template successfull......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PowerPoint fonts not as specified (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
The issue with the Rockwell font in PowerPoint output has been solved. In working the case with IBI......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PowerPoint fonts not as specified (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Good morning. We have an issue where we need to change the font used in output to PowerPoint to Ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC1522 error when doing output to PPT with mult columns containing images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
OK; I know I have seen that error before. ANother area I would suggest looking into is how your sys......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC1522 error when doing output to PPT with mult columns containing images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Hi Jason- I had to comment out the stylesheet to get your code to run but in doing so, I did get ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Outputting checkmark as an image or with a font to PPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Hi Jason- We have embedded symbols in reports that are output to PPTX by using image files. In thi......

Discussion Topic  Sr WebFOCUS developer - Pittsburgh (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by BKinPA
Full-time opportunity for a Senior WebFOCUS developer to join our team in Pittsburgh, PA. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Empty Across amounts populating in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
We do compound reports and have encountered the issue you are describing where the fex runs correctl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change Pie Multi to Vertical Stacked Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Swap Data and labels will not work since I need a PNG to go to PowerPoint. I did find another comma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change Pie Multi to Vertical Stacked Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
I think I found what I was looking for using SwapDataandLabels set to true. Now to see if I can out......

Thanks, Doug. I ran the code you posted. It produces one bar per country with the segments being t......

Thanks for the follow-up. I did enter a case just before receiving your response and uploaded the C......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Change Pie Multi to Vertical Stacked Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
I would like to create a vertical stacked bar chart instead of multiple pies. The sample code from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Graph with transparent background (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Graph with transparent background (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
From what I read, watermark is limited to one per and I will be adding many graphs to my compound. ......

Thanks for the responses. Based on Alan's comment, I output the file to PNG and then manually broug......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Graph with transparent background (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Hello- I need to create a graph with a transparent background. The graph will be inserted into a c......

» Refine Search
» New Search