Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Collaborative Portals and Parameter Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
LOL.that's usually my approach, let's see what happens if... In this case, no noticeable difference ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Collaborative Portals and Parameter Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Hello- Thanks for the replies. For the larger dropdowns, I used the Requests and Datasouces tab to......

Hi Doug and Cool Guy We have a similar setup in that a filter panel was created in the App Studio H......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PPTX in WIDESCREEN format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Hi- I have created a compound report output to widescreen formatted PowerPoint template successfull......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PowerPoint fonts not as specified (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
The issue with the Rockwell font in PowerPoint output has been solved. In working the case with IBI......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PowerPoint fonts not as specified (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Good morning. We have an issue where we need to change the font used in output to PowerPoint to Ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC1522 error when doing output to PPT with mult columns containing images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
OK; I know I have seen that error before. ANother area I would suggest looking into is how your sys......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC1522 error when doing output to PPT with mult columns containing images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Hi Jason- I had to comment out the stylesheet to get your code to run but in doing so, I did get ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Outputting checkmark as an image or with a font to PPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Hi Jason- We have embedded symbols in reports that are output to PPTX by using image files. In thi......

Discussion Topic  Sr WebFOCUS developer - Pittsburgh (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by BKinPA
Full-time opportunity for a Senior WebFOCUS developer to join our team in Pittsburgh, PA. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Empty Across amounts populating in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
We do compound reports and have encountered the issue you are describing where the fex runs correctl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change Pie Multi to Vertical Stacked Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Swap Data and labels will not work since I need a PNG to go to PowerPoint. I did find another comma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change Pie Multi to Vertical Stacked Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
I think I found what I was looking for using SwapDataandLabels set to true. Now to see if I can out......

Thanks, Doug. I ran the code you posted. It produces one bar per country with the segments being t......

Thanks for the follow-up. I did enter a case just before receiving your response and uploaded the C......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Change Pie Multi to Vertical Stacked Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
I would like to create a vertical stacked bar chart instead of multiple pies. The sample code from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Graph with transparent background (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Graph with transparent background (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
From what I read, watermark is limited to one per and I will be adding many graphs to my compound. ......

Thanks for the responses. Based on Alan's comment, I output the file to PNG and then manually broug......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Graph with transparent background (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by BKinPA
Hello- I need to create a graph with a transparent background. The graph will be inserted into a c......

» Refine Search
» New Search