Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (14 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [RE-OPENED] target specific panel in portal... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
Woohoo!!! Thanks Kris!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] tabbed OLAP drop downs don't show all values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
Hi Alan, I am having the same problem as Jason K. but am unable to open your solution also. Could y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] assign dynamic value to drop down list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
Try this -- I don't think njsden's code will work. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding unrelated info to report and exclude in total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
Try using a subfoot. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reset Button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
Sorry about that GamP and Swetha. Here is the HTML and the fex is after that. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reset Button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
Hi Swetha, I would just write a little javascript to change the selected index of the objects I need......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPINION] Dev Studio GUI tools (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
I totally agree!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] page numbering (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
Hi Timothy, Thanks for your help. I was able to find the problem -- I opened a ticket with ibi and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] page numbering (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
Hi Darin and tlbrydie2, Thanks for the suggestions -- I tried both of them and niether worked for me......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] page numbering (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
I am having problems getting the page numbering correct on my pdf report. I have replicated the prob......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] formatting heading. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
Hi Francis, Thanks for your help. I was hoping maybe there was some clever work around but maybe not......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] formatting heading. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
I am trying to get the background color for last 2 rows in the heading to line up with the back grou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need to get a common title for two columns. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
yep -- you're right wont work for pdf -- I thought it was html....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need to get a common title for two columns. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Aneela
Hi Swati, try this. TABLE FILE EMPLOYEE PRINT LAST_NAME AS 'FULLNAME,,LASTNAME' FIRST_NAME A......

» Refine Search
» New Search