Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting previous VAT rate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Yep that's exactly what I've done....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting previous VAT rate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
No unfortunately no VAT RATE in the account table. I've tried for 3 years to avoid the McGyver...see......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Getting previous VAT rate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I have a situation where I need to calculate the VAT rate for a particular account, when the ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reportcaster Burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, Each person wants a seperate spreadsheet attachment for each supplier (don't ask me why! ;-)). ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reportcaster Burst (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, We recently moved our IBI_Repository database to SQL Server 2008. One of the burst reports has ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Move IBI Repository from SQL 2000 to SQL 2008 - What am I doing wrong? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
The solution to this problem was that I was using a SQL Server named instance rather than the defaul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Move IBI Repository from SQL 2000 to SQL 2008 - What am I doing wrong? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, Is there a difference in the way that one uses this in the URL, as I tried all of the changes l......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Move IBI Repository from SQL 2000 to SQL 2008 - What am I doing wrong? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I've tried following all of the notes in the WebFOCUS & ReportCaster Installation and Configura......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel gone after a while? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I've often had this problem. No idea why it happen though and never thought to ask! Interested ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple agents for one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I didn't know that one could do that! So we have several hundred users at any one time, can I l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple agents for one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Thanks for all of the feedback. We are going to look into it some more and try and identify conditio......

Weird! We had a thought yesterday that maybe it had something to do with our web front end calling t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple agents for one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, I saw a post for this sort of problem on the forum in the following link ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Mainframe FOCUS: Many to Many join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, Perhaps this will work: if you Join table A to table B hold as C, then B to table A hold as D, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL 2008 DATETIME2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
We often change the master files (as below), so I tried this with the new DATETIME2 to test if a rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL 2008 DATETIME2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Good point Francis, that didn't even occur to me since DATETIME2 is 'pretty much' the same as DATETI......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL 2008 DATETIME2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, Has anybody used this new data type DATETIME2 for SQL Server 2008 within a master file? When ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Email and save reports in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Hi, Maybe try something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] What is the difference between 'BD' and 'WD' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
Thanks Dan, I'll do some more testing and come up with a working solution. At least I have some clar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] What is the difference between 'BD' and 'WD' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jinx
*ponder* I have set both..so I have the following: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search