Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (320 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Ring / Donut Chart Center Label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Here is better example. Chart is specific for England. I would like the percentage for England to ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Ring / Donut Chart Center Label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I would like the percentage in the center of the ring chart to display 55% (% of DEALER_COST) instea......

Poll  RE: InfoResponse LIVE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  RE: InfoResponse LIVE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max

Poll  InfoResponse LIVE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Migration Guide for WebFocus 8 Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Yes I thought about packing up the app folders and copying them over to the new Reporting Server but......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Migration Guide for WebFocus 8 Reporting Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I have been looking over the Migration guide. It seems to focused on MRE, ReportCaster, and Dashboa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TROUBLE PRINTING A FIELD WHICH IS NAMED "HOLD" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Did you try putting the field name in single quotes? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [FOUND WORKAROUND/~SOLVED] Trouble viewing ReportCaster for 7.6.11 environment: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I use WF 7.6.11, Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 40, and Java 8. Did you add your site to the Exceptio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CASE DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN - SEE JOIN EXAMPLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues with placement of Report's Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
You could try calculating the total and append it to the data using MORE or FILEDEF (APPEND....

Discussion Topic  RE: wordwrap in PDF format with ACROSS and OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I don't have CENTURYREVIEWS. Do you have sample using CAR or GGSALES? Did you try setting the defa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Page number in compound pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
In your loop you will have to manage the page number. At the start of the loop you set FOCFIRSTPAGE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Server SQL Passthru Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
You are doing sql pass thru so metadata/access file is not part of the issue. Test the connection of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] comma separated multiple values in an EditBox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Going off of what Waz said. Need to have an agreement with the users on how many items they can ente......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] AIX script to start and stop Tomcat, reporting server, and ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I am not really a Linux/Unix guy. Not sure if the following links are valid for AIX. You would cre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Dev Studio v8.0.0.8 installation nightmares (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I have a different setup than you. I have 7.6.11 and 8.0.7. The only way that I could get it to wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Wheres using Report Painter in WebFocus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
Yes. Some parameters use FOC_NONE and I don't want to comment out the whole line. That's why I prefe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Wheres using Report Painter in WebFocus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
I got it. In the Expression Builder you got to click on the field and drag it down to the "Criteria......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple Wheres using Report Painter in WebFocus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mighty Max
How do we build multiple where clauses using Report Painter in WebFocus 8? I can build a WHERE clau......

» Refine Search
» New Search