Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to read a dynamic file from FTP server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Thanks Tony, really appreciate your help! I tried your script, but ran into an error message indicat......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to read a dynamic file from FTP server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Greetings! Please see code snippet below. This is what I'm trying to accomplish. I receive one dyna......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] accessing WF on a Microsoft Surface tablet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
same here, I have been using my surface pro for quite a while with WF AS installed. It works great, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Default Excel veiw (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Is this happening with a specific fex or with all fexes?...

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP Dynamic File name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
You can do this using a set command: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple MATCHes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Yes, you can do more than two match queries. Here is the code snippet: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ftp'ing a file via report caster with the current date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Is this what you're looking for? If so, this is one way we can do it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio Useful Hotkeys? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
ALT+Left click on mouse (drag) to make specific selection in DevStudio text editor. ALT+F+R to run ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED: IRN] The simplest of simplest: age calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Just an another way for calculating age using simple define:- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Sort Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I style the Titles of an Across and there associated Grand Totsal Lines ???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Duane - I just added couple more styles to Dan's previous code. SET HOLDLIST = PRINTONLY -* TABLEF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Final Report Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Hi JS, Slightly modify your code and use multiple holds (approved, declined in one hold, received i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Can you try this way? JOIN LOG_DUMP.LOG_DUMP.P_IP IN LOG_DUMP TO MULTIPLE SITE_TO_IP.SITE_TO_IP.I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Hi, Can you rename your JOIN (maybe J1A instead of J0) and try again, and let me know if it works -......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simple Date - strange result trying to load (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Hi Rob, I added an extra line to robert's previous code. Here is the example: DEFINE FILE CAR STAR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] sort 3 cloumns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Like Dan mentioned, you can sort one of the three amount columns but not all three. If you want top......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K TEMPLATE AND PIVOT Compounding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Hi, This car example code might help you. -******************************************** SET COMPOU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Naming fex procedures - naming conventions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Hmmm, I like that option snapshot of input parm screen and sample of output, it will be more clear f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Naming fex procedures - naming conventions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Hi, If you're writing reports for different departments within your company/organization, my sugges......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] show parameter name but hide parameter values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Venkat-
Hi, This link might help you. For your parameter names to be displayed, you can use drop down menu.......

» Refine Search
» New Search