Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (210 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seems so simlpe! I want to use TODAY() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
You could try: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Inserting records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Inserting records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
I'm not quite clear on what you are saying, maybe this is helpful: ......

I have found that the text area created in HTML Canvas does not pass any carriage return or line fee......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change field format from MDYYX to YYMD? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Do you mean this? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the max length of alpha field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] tscomid session status (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
I think this gets it for you (On UNIX use forward slash '/'): ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML to PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Though not equivalent, this is similar in PDF: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Designer - Chaining Controls with sent value, and display value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Need to remove the AND after the WHERE and the QUOTEDSTRING. The following code worked for me in 8.2......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Tooltip Styling Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
I tried it in IE, Edge, and Chrome. Works fine. However, I also tried it in the App Studio Internal......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Tooltip Styling Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
How about this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Assign the font face to column values before concatenating define field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
The symbol font has both the arrows and the numbers, for example ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Assign the font face to column values before concatenating define field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] align single heading line over columns in excel? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
Does this work for you? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]why 'function' return '*' as my result? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by dbeagan
This is an odd bug. Using the TO_CHAR function with I4 data in a DEFINE FUNCTION causes the asterisk......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display alternative columns in alternative rows for PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
You can add borders in the style sheet: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display alternative columns in alternative rows for PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
For PDF, add more code to the style sheet: ......

One approach would be to use OVER. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Time Duration Intervals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
This could work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Where did the 8105 documentation go? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dbeagan
There is a handy page with links to the PDF Libraries for all releases: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search