Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Output Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Output Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Thanks for the responses. My administrator tells me that ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel Output Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I'm having difficulties getting existing fex's to output with XLSX type. I get this error message f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stacking/Combining Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Thank you that was what I was looking for! I'm still having some trouble with my heading... probabl......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Stacking/Combining Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I'd like to print two columns together in the space of one column. In my real world example it's th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display fex title on report at runtime (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
To get the variable &MR_FULL_FEXNAME to render I first had to save the report I added it to, then ru......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display fex title on report at runtime (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I came across this as the "tip of the month". I'm not finding anything in the documentation on eith......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] CSV file without quotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Eric, are you working on the eNC3 file? I am too. I've managed to get a file to pass the test in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fixed Length, Space Padded Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Thank you BabakNYC! That did work! I also tried changing the output in the code, not using the GUI......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Fixed Length, Space Padded Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I've seen a lot of posts on how to pad a field. I think I am following the directions as shown. Ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS 8 Graphs - Interactive (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
You can exclude columns when you create a graph from an active report (refresh issue in some version......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Passing Parameters to Drill Down in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I'd like to be able to call a drill down from a graph using the values of parameters that were used ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to generate the compound reports based on dynamic BY field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Thanks MartinY; this is so clear and easy to follow. I ran across a couple of things when trying to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Modifying Columns To Rows (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I realize this is minimally helpful, but I remember seeing something at the last WebFOCUS user group......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hour glass always showing on dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
A stab in the dark here... we have seen issues in Internet Explorer where it will not display the HT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Force a PROMPT or Set -DEFAULT to a Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Ohhhhkay. I'll use a launch page. ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Force a PROMPT or Set -DEFAULT to a Variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I would like to set a parameter to a value that is stored in another parameter and still prompt for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC205 Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
The error is telling you that WebFOCUS cannot find the masterfile for HOLD2. So it could be that th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hold files in Reporting Objects WF 8.0.03 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
I'm still on 7.7.03. But I think you need to use the APP HOLD command. I think what that does is p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Document Composer Not Wrapping Correctly [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Kevin Patterson
Thanks for the suggestion j.gross. I got an error when I try it though: (FOC3202) BAD VALUE IN STY......

» Refine Search
» New Search