Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PPT background color ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
in HTML the command PAGECOLOR= sets the background for the entire page. doesn't work for PPTX. whats......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED-WORKAROUND] DRILLMENUITEM not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
hmmm im in 77 and I have a zillion drillmenu items and not a single one is on the same line... the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Different Formats in 1 field?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i use the same thing as wep5622, have used it for years. works like a charm....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] grouping multiple sum columns separately using across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
where's that LIKE button?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bounce the Server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
depends on your usage volume and your tomcat, if you use it. if your edaprint logs get gigantic, re......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Happy Birthday, Kathleen! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
what a fun day to have a birhtday on!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report caster distribution FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
youre in 8 I'm in 7 you're creating a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report caster distribution FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
thanx T, didn't work. using either forward slashes or backward. stills says the file for the dist li......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] report caster distribution FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
FILE, not LIST. not in the caster manual!!! go fig. Has anyone ever used a DISTRIBUTION FILE? Does i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NFR] AHTML - How To Freeze Column Headings? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
use HFREEZE as copied from the Webfocus Keysheet HFREEZE= sel ....... control heading, title, foot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]Date woes.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
&YYMD.EVAL , +2 , 'I8' its the .EVAL you need 'I8' works 'I8YYMD' works in your 2nd example. -DEFAU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] uppercase letter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
use the POSIT function to get the position of the 1st slash use the POSIT function again, starting w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] uppercase letter. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
oh yeah, that's excel. mea culpa In wf , its LCWORD MIXED_CASE/A15 = LCWORD(15, LAST_NAME, MIXED_CAS......

you want the PROPER( ) function...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to arrange photo layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
like dave says, something like this TABLE FILE STUDENT PRINT ID PHOTO BY CLASS BY NAME AND COMPUTE C......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Indentation on Specific Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
lookup LEFTGAP and RIGHTGAP, eg: LEFTGAP=.5, RIGHTGAP=.5, except it doesn't work...it can adjust th......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] sad news (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
do you remember a wonderful ibi consultant, Jim Morrison? he worked for us at NYU setting up PMF ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional execution of fexes using -INCLUDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
test the size of your &variable -SET &LANGCDE = TRUNCATE(&LANGCDE); -TYPE length: &LANGCDE.LENGTH I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] EXL07 fails after SSL implementation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
caster I have the excelservurl blanked out in wfac, per instruction from tech support. that works. t......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] EXL07 fails after SSL implementation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
any body have this experience? or have a clue what I can do?...

» Refine Search
» New Search