Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to Read from .TXT file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
I have a .txt file that has data such as this: 'ZZ986' 'Z02-666-123' 'W61-666-55-5' 'T12-666-44-2' '......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calendar Not Appearing After Run HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
Hi, I am creating a new HTML form. I am adding a calendar object to the HTML as I always have, but ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] (FOC1261) PHYSICAL INTERFACE NOT FOUND FOR SUFFIX SQLORA. MODULE : OR8PS10 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
We had to have the UNIX EDA server rebooted this morning and now we are having this error for all of......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Export HTMTABLE DIV Contents to PPT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
I have several reports and graphs that are currently being saved to HTMTABLES in WebFOCUS. Then, I d......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Multiples Graphs/Report In Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
I have a need to place multiples Graphs/Reports in several differnt TABS within Excel. I am using 7.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Drop Downs Appear BLANK Unless I hit RESET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
My Drop Downs all appear blank when the page loads. If I hit RESET, the drop downs load. The 4 drop ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upload Parameters VIA Excel/CSV into HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
So, what we are trying to do is have the user UPLOAD one column of values from Excel into an EDIT BO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Upload Parameters VIA Excel/CSV into HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
Can it be done programatically on the fly...

Can it be uploaded from user's desktop?...

My apologies; can this be done and if so, how can we accomplish this?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Upload Parameters VIA Excel/CSV into HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
My user needs to UPLOAD an Excel/CSV file with 1 Column to be used as a Parameter in an HTML File. E......

Discussion Topic  FILEDEF for CSV` (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
I need to read a CSV file that is on the WebFOCUS Client server. I created a System DSN ODBC driver ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Error Retrieving Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
I am using Developer Studio 7.6.4and I have an HTML screen with several drop down boxes. The drop do......

Discussion Topic  Excel is NOT Recognizing a DATE_TIME field from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
We have a report which contains some DATE_TIME values (timestamps), however, Excel does not recogniz......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Stacked Percent Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
I am using 7.6.4 and I have some stacked Bar Graphs using the Percent options. Our trouble is the us......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need to Update Oracle Data from a WebFOCUS Form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
Is there an easy way to build a form that will pull data from an Oracle Table and allow the user to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] !IBI.AMP with Multi-Select (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
By they way, I'm using Developer Studio 7.6.4...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] !IBI.AMP with Multi-Select (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
I need to pass Multiple Values for each &VARIABLE passed from a Drop Down that is set to MULTIPLE. M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chained Drop Downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
I am using a MASTER file. No Fexes......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Chained Drop Downs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leo Sanchez
I have 8 Drop Downs that I need to Chain. The DISTINCT number of ROWS is about 35,000 +/- which pop......

» Refine Search
» New Search