Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (36 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Assigning color to Pie Chart slices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
I'm trying to assign specific colors to pie chart slices based of column value. I can't seem to get ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graph BarChart Legend Labels Truncating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
I am creating a stacked bar chart and the legend is positioned to the right of the chart. The legend......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Compound PPT report using PPT template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
I think that may be the solution. I am in the process of putting in a ticket with IBI. Thanks for yo......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Compound PPT report using PPT template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
Good morning, I am trying to create a PowerPoint compound report. There are 3 reports and a chart. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CONVERTING -READ VARIABLE TO DECIMAL FORMAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
Thank you guys so much, You all are the best. It does take a village. Don I had to add a trim functi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] CONVERTING -READ VARIABLE TO DECIMAL FORMAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
I am using a -READ. I'm reading a value of '11,334', when I display the read &Variable in my footer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JSCHART will not shrink to fit screen. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
When I removed that code the scroll bars still appeared. It seems as if AUTOFIT has to be set to OFF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JSCHART will not shrink to fit screen. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
I have a solution. I had to set AUTOFIT OFF and use the PDF image in the style. Thanks for viewing e......

Here is the code using CAR file: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] JSCHART will not shrink to fit screen. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
I have created a pie chart that I am using on a portal. The chart is formatted 'JSCHART', however I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to set a report to only run deferred? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
Yes, I was able to change the properties and the reports are also running deferred from the dashboar......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to set a report to only run deferred? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
I have a report in MRE that I only want to be run deferred. I've tried adding the line; IBIMR_def......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to run a report deferred from a widget that uses drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
I have a widget that uses a drill down function, the function references a fex/drill down report. Ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inserting a report in an IFRAME for an HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
Squatch your instructions were perfect. This is exactly what I was trying to do but the "Requests & ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inserting a report in an IFRAME for an HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
Thanks also Waz, I learned an easier way to do this. I was really trying to use a widget and wasn't ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Inserting a report in an IFRAME for an HTML page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
I'm creating an HTML page in App Studio HTML Canvas. I'm using an accordion container, on page 1 of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can't get drill-down to filter and work in AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
The summary report has to be HTML, then the detail can be AHTML....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can't get drill-down to filter and work in AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
I applied the filter as suggested and it worked. However, when I changed the format from HTML to AHT......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can't get drill-down to filter and work in AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
I'm new to creating drill-downs so please forgive me if my questions are simple. I have 2 issues. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] AppStudio 815 Object Inspector not visible (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Starr
Thanks you so much; it's back....

» Refine Search
» New Search