Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help with DM Date logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dslagowitz
Thank you both! Working perfectly!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Help with DM Date logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dslagowitz
Hi all, Trying to figure out why my DM code to determine the First and Last days of the prior month ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Save Parameters to a URL and append that hyperlink to a page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dslagowitz
Hi everyone, I have an application design question that I hope someone can help me with. My client ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can a BID Launch Block contain a daily scheduled report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dslagowitz
I'm trying to develop a Group View in Dashboard in which the Launch Block contains a report that is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are DBA and Reporting Objects Mutually Exclusive? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dslagowitz
Dan, There are a few ways to achieve this, but all require some measure of maintenance. The best op......

Discussion Topic  RE: Use of WF_VIEWER cookie (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dslagowitz
Bhuvana, I don't know the exact contents of the cookie, but the WF_VIEWER is used to locate WebFOCUS......

Discussion Topic  rotating Title Text in PDF? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dslagowitz
I've searched but haven't found what I'm looking for. I've got a PDF report that require the across ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReporCaster setup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dslagowitz
Navin, I've architected a couple of WebFOCUS Systems this year that have failover for ReportCaster. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: hliprint log (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dslagowitz
Shirley, The HLIPRINT.LOG will register all database transactions made against FOCUS tables (by the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get "Domain and Userid" from XP into WFS ???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dslagowitz
Achim, The WebFOCUS Client can retrieve the HTTP Header variable &REMOTE_USER. In Windown it also c......

» Refine Search
» New Search