Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (35 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting time to second (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sophie
Hi again, The last part of the code to compare between the 2 date (&CURDT and STARTTM) in date and ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting time to second (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sophie
Thank you. Appreciated for the help and explanation. It's working now ......

Thank you for the explanation. Last question, I am trying to retrieve the current date and time in ......

Hi, I am getting there to resolve the error message by doing 'process elimination'. I am trying to ......

Thanks for the explanation. Yes Dan, however, this will force the job to wait according to the seco......

Hi Danny, I am still trying to resolve the error message shown. Just want to understand the reasons......

Thanks for the suggestion. I have tried to run your suggestion and it prompted me the following mes......

Oop! to convert the second to hours would be division rather than multiply. I know that it is incor......

The job is to go to 'sleep' if the 'time calculated' variable is GE to the current time. The format......

Thank you for your response. The format for &A_LOCKTM = HHMMSS('A8') The problem is that I tried t......

Discussion Topic  Converting time to second (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sophie
Hi, I tried to determine the number of hours to add to a time variable in HH.MM.SS format, I then ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting today date to the day of the week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sophie
Thank you everyone for your response. It works! Instead of playing around with my code, I just use......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Converting today date to the day of the week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sophie
Thanks. I added the table file car statement as below. It is now prompting me: "THE FIELDNAME IS NO......

Thank you. I tried your suggestion with the code below, but it's still prompting me the message "Ta......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Converting today date to the day of the week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sophie
Please help... I am 'new' to webfocus programming and I try to work out the day of the week from tod......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can't open script(file) error message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sophie
Our site is setup to access Self Service via a web link. Does any one know what access/setting is re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Limitation on Focus code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sophie
Thanks all for the reply. I don't think our program is larger than 20K lines but will take the adv......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Limitation on Focus code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sophie
Hi, Just want to find out whether there is any limitation on the number of lines for a WebFOCUS pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] File size limit for release 7.6.8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sophie
Thanks for the responses so far. The destination file type will be text file to the SQL server dest......

» Refine Search
» New Search