Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 73
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1451 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DATETRAN to (tr) format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Maximum Limit of Alphanumeric Define/Compute Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The 4095 limit is a storage limit for fixed format files, 3968 is for FOCUS file storage and 4096 fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to convert A10 to YYMD? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Alan B
Dan's suggestion should work unless there is something else there. You could always try DATEPATTER......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem printing Decimal and Text Under Same Column Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Use FPRINT to convert the RATE field to A20. There are plenty of examples on the Forum....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Updating multiple tables through maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
This is straightforward to achieve with Stack manipulation, it is all there in the Training courses ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MASTER File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Please read the documentation: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MASTER File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
You cannot change the format of a field from I to A, the internal format is different....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN over ACROSS commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
An old FOCUS 5 manual. It is also in one of Noreen's articles from the old System Journal....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN over ACROSS commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Yes, the syntax for MATCH FILE and AFTER MATCH HOLD [hold option] [AS name] FORMAT FOCUS [INDEX fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Call "week ending" date variable in SUBHEAD [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] alpha conversion to datetime (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Straight into HINPUT works for me... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to transfer data from one MAINTAIN Procedure to other??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Please check out the manuals and take training. A simple stack can contain data from any single sou......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to transfer data from one MAINTAIN Procedure to other??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
This is in the training course and in the manuals. You should have training and you should read the......

At which point, or from where, are you wanting to call another maintain process and pass parameters?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues with placement of Report's Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
This behaviour is correct and described in the documentation. This is because you are using ON TABL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is there a way to...in AppStudio: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Easiest (for me) is to set up the external procedure in the Tasks Panel. Then from the control/setti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] MODIFY syntax help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
Try this approach: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Let's suppose I have an incredibly long string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The last time I had to deal with large XML strings, I believe I found that there was a 32k limit for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] D12.2% or D12.2!D not working in text format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
When you use a format option, it is for display purposes only (e.g. excel, html, pdf etc.). As you a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Guided ad-hoc report with multiple tables in separate segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Alan B
The data structure you have constructed basically links cartesian keys of application_id and event_i......

» Refine Search
» New Search