Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  accidentally updated Java, now PMF won't run (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Theresa
My laptop with Windows XP was running PMF, but I accidentally clicked on the Java update (Java 6 upd......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I add extra spaces to SORTACR_FIELD_AS? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Theresa
The why is easy. We are displaying rolling 3 periods (fiscal years) and we only have data for the c......

Discussion Topic  How do I add extra spaces to SORTACR_FIELD_AS? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Theresa
I was using the SORTACR_FIELD_AS to change the text to 'TIME_LEVEL01_VALUE AS Fiscal Year', but now ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is there a way to export Dimensions, Measures, Objectives? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Theresa
I was having problems restoring a snapshot taken on the server, but that is fixed now. My laptop no......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Is there a way to export Dimensions, Measures, Objectives? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Theresa
I am working on PMF on an internal system. I can't connect my laptop to the network. When I'm not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: default scorecard to a specific dashboard (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Theresa
We want to show different gadgets. Our default Scorecard/dashboard has two gadgets. We want to rem......

Discussion Topic  default scorecard to a specific dashboard (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by Theresa
We have a few scorecards that users can choose from in the dropdown list. We want to default them t......

Discussion Topic  [Case Opened] SUBSTR in OPTION value on HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Theresa
I am modifying an html report that is a launch block on a dashboard tab. I am trying to use SUBSTR i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with link to drilldown report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Theresa
Francis, That worked to give me the links again. Thanks! Now the problem is that some of my dropd......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Problem with link to drilldown report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Theresa
I have an html report which contains a link to a drilldown report (an fex). I am getting the link o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] using reset button to clear html report and dropdowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Theresa

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] using reset button to clear html report and dropdowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Theresa
I tried the suggestions posted. I can either get all of the dropdowns to reset, or I can get the re......

I haven't been able to test this yet. My secure connection to the WebFocus server has been down sin......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] using reset button to clear html report and dropdowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Theresa
I have an html report with four dropdowns and an iframe with the report results. I'm trying to chan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] split report output row into two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Theresa
Putting that column in a SUBHEAD worked. Thanks, Darin! Theresa...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] split report output row into two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Theresa
I have a report which has a large text field, so I'd like to put that on one line of the report and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how do I update a dashboard tab? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Theresa
I tried to follow your instructions, but I'm running into a problem. How do I do this if there are ......

» Refine Search
» New Search