Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (64 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What replaces applet Report and Graph Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
OK. Now I'm finding documentation about "InfoAssist", which apparently replaces the Report Assistan......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: What replaces applet Report and Graph Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Hmmm. Not sure I know anything more now. I have developed Reporting Objects, and would like my use......

Discussion Topic  What replaces applet Report and Graph Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
We are looking at upgrading to WF 7.6.6 or 7.6.7. One of the notes says that "The Report Assistant ......

Discussion Topic  Count Distinct (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Here's a nice equivalent to Oracle "count(distinct fieldname || fieldname)" for when you need to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: -SET before -RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Well, it's just frustrating. I guess without seeing what I'm doing, you won't know the whole story.......

Discussion Topic  RE: -SET before -RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Thanks Tony and Doug. I was afraid the answer would be like this. Sigh. Back to the drawing board....

Discussion Topic  -SET before -RUN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
I want to use -SET for prompting from a file (table) that contains date values, but before that, I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] X axis of chart in Excel template loses proper scale (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
OK, I figured out this one on my own. Turned out that the formatting on the x axis of the charts th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] X axis of chart in Excel template loses proper scale (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
I have an Excel template that contains many tabs, and most of the tabs include a chart. A focexec p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Oracle SQLpass thru (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Using substr(fieldname,n,n) in the Oracle sql being passed worked for me, too - after an afternoon o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PROMPT SORT ORDER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Tony / All, I found out that this works if I take out the (OR...). Focexec: -SET &CAR_DATE = &CHO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PROMPT SORT ORDER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
Tony, Thanks so much for your interest in this. I was wondering if somehow an EVAL would help, but ......

Gamp, I wonder if you can try this code out. It does actually display a prompt with the values on m......

Sorry. That was a typo. It still does not work. Please assume the following. I am creating CAR_D......

Tony, I was hopeful, but I'm afraid I'm still not there. Even if I do the line table in a different......

Sorry all, but PLEASE CAN WE MAKE THIS POST NOT ABOUT && VS &????...

Pat, I do like that there is an && option. I was hoping to use just that feature to save me from ha......

Frank / Tony, Cancel that post to Frank - When I run the following and make a selection, the select......

Frank, Thanks for your idea. Turns out the && will still work with Tony's fix. This is cool becaus......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS keeps closing on itself (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joan Williamson-Kelly
I don't know if this is it, but I had a problem where Dev Studio was just closing when I ran certain......

» Refine Search
» New Search