Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL PASS THRU - insert multiple rows to a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
This helps, I will try and update you.:FETCH_DATA is the webfocus command? What does it do? Thank y......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL PASS THRU - insert multiple rows to a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya

HOLD FORMAT to RDBMS creates a new table. I need to load it to the existing table with new rows bas......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL PASS THRU - insert multiple rows to a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
Hi, I have a hold file with multiple rows and I need to insert the rows to a table in database using......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF EXL2K PIVOT - DRILL DOWN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
Hi, Can someone help how to show multiple measures as separate columns instead of Data fields - ROW......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] List of reports in content folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
Hi, Can you please let me know how to get a list of reports in content folder from the WF database. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML EMail report - subject line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
Hi, Can I use a value from the report as a subject line in a email? example Total count in the em......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Email HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
It worked without much tweaking. The error is for something else in code. got it fixed thank you...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Email HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
Hi, I get an error when I schedule a report that is in HTML format in caster. Report runs fine in A......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Focus File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
Thanks Waz, I will try that update to you....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Focus File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
Hi, How can I just refresh focus file and not master file.We created new dimensions on master file ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]HTML format style sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
Hi, How do I turn ON Grid bars when GRID = OFF. I don't need to show each line but need grid bars f......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report caster configurations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
Hi, We just migrated to WebFocus 8 and I have a question about security settings to view the report......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EXL2K output created as .XHT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
Hi, I'm trying to save a file/extract to a shared drive as FORMAT EXL2K but the file is saving as .......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Heading in excel too long - It prints with a special character (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
I now used WRAP and WIDTH in my stylesheet. It works that way I wanted in development and hoping it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Heading in excel too long - It prints with a special character (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
Waz, I typed it....

Mary, I used WRAP & Squeeze and it does wrap but the text still print in single line and most of it ......

we use EXCEL 2007. The problem is, this error doesn't occur all the time. Most of the time it occurs......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Column Heading in excel too long - It prints with a special character (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
Hi, I'm having a issue with a excel column heading which is relatively long(see below). It prints wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to sort Across column heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Riya
Thank you all for your reply. This is a alpha field. I created a case statement with numbers and s......

» Refine Search
» New Search