Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BI Portal not seeing change made in App Studio 8.105M (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
I basically rewrote report, it was a simple one, and everything is showing up fine now. Thanks for ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] BI Portal not seeing change made in App Studio 8.105M (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
I'm testing reports via BI Portal & using a dummy login ID so I'll see exactly what our end users wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC1418 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
We installed 8.1 on different server and migrated all 7.7 reports. Oracle and Banner did not change.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC1418 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
7.7 has ACTUAL=DATE which may explain the problem but not why WF is changing it when it upgrades the......

I have no idea why the USAGE and ACTUAL are different. This report runs fine on 7.7 and but when I p......

FIELDNAME=ACTIVITY_DATE, ALIAS=ACTIVITY_DATE, USAGE=YYMD, ACTUAL=HYYMDS, Here is definition; should......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] FOC1418 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
WF 8.1 Converting a report from 7.7; receiving this message on a field I'm not using! (FOC1418) AC......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Drill Down returns 0 records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
My report is working fine, it's OK that my drill down does not return any records from the "child" r......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HTML selecting either one param or another (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
I have two dropdown lists on HTML screen and only one is required. Works fine if I enter both parame......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] User access to a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] User access to a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
I know this is an elementary question but our WebFOCUS admin is not here and has never shown me how ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
I'm using Windows 7 and see nothing that looks like "Tab File Types"....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Developer Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
I recently had a hard drive crash and had to re-install WebFOCUS. Now my HTML files and FEX files s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Developer Studio directory listings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
It's such a pain to find the "fex" file in the File Name column because it isn't in any kind of orde......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Email link from report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
Is it possible to make an email address that is part of the report output, be a valid hyperlink so u......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Counting occurrences (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Lois Porter
I want total number of students in each program. I've tried this different ways and get different re......

» Refine Search
» New Search