Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] JOIN DB tables result similar to FOCUS join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
I've opened a Case to try to overcome this. I'll keep you on track of any advance. Thanks....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] JOIN DB tables result similar to FOCUS join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] JOIN DB tables result similar to FOCUS join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
Hi, I have a join between one focus table TA and onde DB table TB : JOIN fieldA in TA TO ALL filed......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ERROR: ncjInit failed. failed to connect to java server: JSS JSCOM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
Hi, I'm facing this error sometimes: : ERROR: ncjInit failed. failed to connect to java server: JSS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMMIT ERROR Netezza tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
Hi Tamra, I found a solution with help of Netezza DBA: I need to set the FETCHSIZE and INSERTSIZE t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMMIT ERROR Netezza tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
Hi, My code is like this: SQL SELECT * FROM TDW00217 WHERE Z_INICIO ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] COMMIT ERROR Netezza tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
Hi guys, I have a code which reads an Master SQL DB table and writes the output to another Master S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] parameter in fex not refreshed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
@j.gross: THe value is not zero. @StuBouyer: My solution was to put the focexec name in the nouce w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] parameter in fex not refreshed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
Hi, I have a web appliction which calls focexec via url like this: _http://host?WFServlet=fign0000......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Kill "zombie" connections in DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
Hi, Is there anyway to specify in webfocus how many connections/sessions are kept waiting alive in a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JOIN with WHERE not working after migration 7706 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
Hi, I've rewrite the join to: JOIN FILE TIG00513 AT N_PE TO UNIQUE FILE TIG00479 AT N_PE AS ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] JOIN with WHERE not working after migration 7706 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
Hi, I have recently migrate from 7704M to 7706M. The code below worked in old version but in new is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FTOA convert to SQL problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
that works. thank you...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FTOA convert to SQL problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
The problem seems to be the WHERE TIG00540.C_UO_ORIG=WF_TDW032_RDT0295_20150608.C_UO condition. Th......

I've tried to use join instead but i can't generate a outer join: (TIG00540 and TDW032 are two SQL m......

Hi, DB_EXPR solved my problem since i'vw upgraded to 7706M. Now i have another question ......

I have: DEFINE FILE TIG00514 ADD N_EMPREGADO2/P6 = .... N_EMPREGADO_NOVO/A6 = ... N_CLIENTE2/I11=........

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FTOA convert to SQL problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
Hi experts, I have a problem in convertion to SQL a focus field using FTOA: N_EMPREGADO2/P6 = N_EM......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Create temporary table to database. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
Hi experts. I have code where i create a table in database (Netezza) like this: TABLE FILE TABLE_A......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reporting perfomance with Netezza (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by as2010
That's a good ideia put create a variable to store the variable name that should be a unique name....

» Refine Search
» New Search