Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (69 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Upgradng to Windows 2008 OS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
We are currently using WebFocus 7.64. I'm told by our hardware people they want to upgrade our OS t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't access server:8121 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
I was told by WebFocus support that nothing had to be set up on the WebFocus server to accommidate t......

Discussion Topic  Can't access server:8121 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
I received a new laptop with a new user id login. I'm unable to access the console via my new laptop......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Java version 1.6.0_17 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
We are currently using WF 7.64 with Java 1.6.0_03 which is certified with the WF 7.64 we are using. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] File needed on AS400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
Do you have an example of a DOS batch file that runs an FTP job ?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] File needed on AS400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
We are using WF 7.64 on a windows box. I'm creating a file via a WebFocus program. I need to get th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Domain Security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
Currently, I sign into MRE via the admin id. Do a need to set up a new id ?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Domain Security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
I am using WF 7.64. I develop in MRE. Currently, I'm the only developer. I have access to all domain......

Discussion Topic  Open Office and Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
We are using WebFocus release 7.64 Some of our user are using Open Office version 2.4 instead of Mic......

Discussion Topic  no variable passed/ODIN error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
we just upgraded from 5.2.3 to 7.6.4 if there is no variable passed from the html page (the user for......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Read only excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
I am using WebFocus 5.23 Is there a way to make an excel read only via the Focus code so the users c......

Discussion Topic  Heading in to seperate cells in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
is it possible to have a heading in two excel cells in WebFocus release 5.23 for example, I want the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Burst Reportcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
If your distribution list is static can you change the email address to the supervisor instead of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC318 with drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
Thank You. Removing the . in BRN.&BRNCNT. worked....

Discussion Topic  FOC318 with drill down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
I am passing multiple values from a drop down list on a html. The focus program that is being called......

Discussion Topic  RE: Daylight Savings Time Concerns - In Plain English Please! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
We are having problems here too. We are using WF 5.23, java 1.4.0_02. I feel your pain. The goods ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: Daylight Savings Time Concerns - In Plain English Please! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
Carol - When you ran tzupdater the second time with the -bc option did you have to remove anything o......

Discussion Topic  Graph Assistant - No Fields Displayed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
We are using WF 5.23 When in MRE and I call Graph Assistant the window comes up that allows me to br......

Discussion Topic  RE: htmlform with WFServlet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
No, the problem is once we install 7 on our development server we need to test ASAP and move to our ......

Discussion Topic  RE: htmlform with WFServlet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by CHERI
we haven't upgraded to 7 yet. We are still on 5.23 this error is occurring on 5.23. We normally use......

» Refine Search
» New Search