Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Input document cannot be empty or flat (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cgiuda
The solution was to add -Djavax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory= org.apache.xalan.processor.Tran......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [RESOLVED] Input document cannot be empty or flat (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cgiuda
Just an update: No solution yet on this, though I've narrowed it down to our XSL transform outputing......

We only want to process XML files. This worked correctly until coincidentally we updated our iSeries......

Discussion Topic  [RESOLVED] Input document cannot be empty or flat (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cgiuda
Recently, on our Test iWay server, when I drop an XML file into the directory that iWay is listening......

Discussion Topic  Anyone using iWay on IBM i V7R1? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cgiuda
Just wondering if anyone out there is using iWay on a IBM i V7R1, if so, did you encounter any probl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you publish to a specific configuration on a server? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cgiuda
oh, I just realized that the different configurations have different port nubmers, so I answered my ......

Discussion Topic  Can you publish to a specific configuration on a server? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by cgiuda
Hi, I usually only publish to my local server, but I am wondering if you can publish to a specific ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Personal Info Assist, MyIA and InfoMini the same thing? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cgiuda
Hi, Does "Personal Info Assist", MyIA, InfoMini all refer to the same thing? Thanks, Colleen...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [Case-Opened] CA Software Change Manager - anyone using it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cgiuda
Hi, We are looking into using CA Software Change Manager. Does anyone here use it for use with WebF......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Active HTML report shown as HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cgiuda
Hi, The user is now seeing the Active HTML content ok. (btw, We are sending the report in a zip fi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Active HTML report shown as HTML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cgiuda
Hello, When one of our users is viewing an Active HTML report sent via ReportCaster, it looks like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Active Technologies Dashboard - use HTML Composer or Document Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cgiuda
ok, thank you for the info....

Discussion Topic  Active Technologies Dashboard - use HTML Composer or Document Composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cgiuda
Hello, Can anyone list the pros/cons of using Document Composer instead of HTML Composer for creati......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reading Excel data on shared drive of remote Windows server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cgiuda
Thank you for the info. I will look into that....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Reading Excel data on shared drive of remote Windows server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cgiuda
Hello, Is it possible to read an Excel file that is on a shared drive of a remote Windows Server? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Executing arbitrary SQL on a DB2 database? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cgiuda
You should be able to install the "Database" portion of the iSeries Navigator throught the File->Ins......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Generate bar code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cgiuda
I found this link that does work - How to get Barcode Font to work in PDF file in WebFOCUS 77 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic drop down (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cgiuda
Well, how about have your Value field be a different field from your display field and have the valu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXCEL spreadsheet as input file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cgiuda
Hi, Old post I know, but can someone please clarify something for me? Can the Excel file be dynami......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to display message if graph report does not have any data. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cgiuda
I have code like this after my report -RUN -IF &RECORDS EQ 0 GOTO ERROR; -GOTO DONE -ERROR -HTMLFOR......

» Refine Search
» New Search