Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (116 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Previous years total as baseline (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Hey Chuck, thanks for the feedback. I still end up with the scenario of either it shows all the yea......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Previous years total as baseline (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
I'm working on fex for a graph in which the previous years summed ACTUAL is used as a Baseline which......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need average for Percentage column in row total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
I couldn't get the subtotal and row total to appear together. It was either one or the other. I tr......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Need average for Percentage column in row total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
I have a Total Percentage column that is being totalled instead of averaged in my Total row. I've l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can't get value into if/then statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Maybe I should have clarified, this fex will be used as a ReportCaster pre-process fex. I don't nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can't get value into if/then statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
This process is going to be a pre-process fex that will check the datetime stamp on a file and then ......

Hey Francis, Thanks for the code clarification. Like I mentioned, I've been through a hundred diffe......

Hey Martin Y Ok, that makes sense. I'll put the SQLOUT and the DEFINE fields in a HOLD file and the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can't get value into if/then statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
I've been working on this situation for the past day and a half and I'm stumped. I've gone through ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Time value in excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Has there been a resolution to this case? I'm experiencing the same situation. Thanks, Tony...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Empty Across amounts populating in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Eric, I found I had left of the "NOBREAK" on the second report's "SET COMPOUND = OPEN" and thus it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Empty Across amounts populating in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
Eric, After some research I found where to place the orientation=landscape code. I went back and e......

Eric, Thanks for the explanation on the error. When I add the -EXIT I get a new error(s): ......

Hey Eric, I was out Thursday and Friday. In your COMPOUND statements I see you place them before th......

Eric, I'm working with three reports in one fex. I can get all three to work individually and, as ......

Hey Barb, I'll go back and look to see if I have anything that applies to what you're describing. ......

Eric, I ran the PDF_net_colls_FYTD.fex with both "ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT PDF" and "ON TABLE PCHOLD ......

Eric, I agree regarding the two separate fexes for one report issue. We're working to resolve that......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Empty Across amounts populating in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
I have a fex that creates a FYTD report with the months across. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Missing Excel Template Filter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pondog
I ended up going back and rebuilding the whole template. It works fine....

» Refine Search
» New Search