Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to make &Variables not required in ReportCaster (WF8) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
I used: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to make &Variables not required in ReportCaster (WF8) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Thanks all! I will give those a try. I appreciate it and will post an update of what worked before ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to make &Variables not required in ReportCaster (WF8) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Hello, I had a report similar to this in WebFocus 7703 and, in ReportCaster, the variables we set u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Save Report and Graph as PDF (WF 8.0.08) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Hi Nick, That fixed the issue! Thanks so much for your assistance! Cheers, Aimee...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Save Report and Graph as PDF (WF 8.0.08) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Hi Nick, I gave that a try and the graph does not output. When I open composer viewer, I see both......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Save Report and Graph as PDF (WF 8.0.08) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Hello, I'm trying to combine a report with a graph on a PDF in WebFocus Developer Studio ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph: Format Data Values with Dollar Amounts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Hi Nick, Thank you, again! setToolTipDisplay(false); did work for me and I appreciate your help wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Graph: Format Data Values with Dollar Amounts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Hi Nick, Thanks again for your help! ON GRAPH SET GRAPHEDIT OFF didn't change anything and removin......

Hi Nick Z, Thank you for your assistance. I found that: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Graph: Format Data Values with Dollar Amounts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Hello, I am displaying a graph with the sum of amounts plotted on the Y axis. On the Properties ta......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Thanks for your help everyone and for the info about not being able to do manipulation with the Styl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Example using EMPDATA sample file, where I want the subtotal to EXCLUDE those with WE in DIV column:......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Conditional Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Hello, I'm attempting to have a subtotal of $ amount for each desg (fund #), but counting only thos......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Free Form Layout in PDF questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Hi Francis, I did have BY TOTAL PAGE_COUNT NOPRINT PAGE-BREAK. I created an example with an IBI Sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Free Form Layout in PDF questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Hello j.gross, When I add the SUM before the COMPUTE, it runs. BUT, it still shows 1 person per pag......

Hello Francis, I gave that a try and I get the following error: ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] Free Form Layout in PDF questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Hello, It's my first time learning how to do a free form report with a PDF output. I used the follo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Indent within a column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Perfect! Thank you, Francis....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Indent within a column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Hello, I'm in the process of converting oracle reports to user end reports or ReportCaster reports.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to prevent HTML page from expanding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by a415
Hello, Thank you for your help! The suggestion by Francis worked! Interestingly, when I scrolled d......

» Refine Search
» New Search