Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Report Format Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Try summing the information separately and then matching and/or joining the information together. I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SUM TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Try this: SET ASNAMES=ON TABLE FILE CAR SUM CNT.DST.DEALER_COST AS 'DEALERCOST2' BY CAR ON TABLE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUM TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Try this: TABLE FILE CAR SUM DEALER_COST TOT.DEALER_COST BY CAR END I got the exact results you pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] printing out ALL parts of a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Alan, Thank you very much for your post. I'm going to try it. I apologize of not giving you the i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] printing out ALL parts of a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Sorry, I'm not sure how that posted without the other 2 ACROSS fields. At any rate, if anyone knows......

Well I figured out that if I comment out the second and third ACROSS fields, it works great and incl......

Alan, Thanks for your help. I moved the 3rd match up, but it does nothing to the output. I usuall......

That's how I had it originally, then I got this error: (FOC002) A WORD IS NOT RECOGNIZED: AS -- so......

That was the first thing I tried, but it didn't work. Here is the entire piece of code: DEFINE FIL......

TexasStingray, Thanks for the reply. I'm actually holing this and using it as an ACROSS in the pri......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] printing out ALL parts of a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
I have the following define field: SORT/A1 MISSING ON NEEDS SOME = IF DPAY_PAY_RATE LT 7.50 THEN 'A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Mickey, Thanks. That worked perfectly. However, this is being held and used again later in the co......

Discussion Topic  Missing field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
I have the following code. There are no records for WA, so the report just skips over WA entirely. ......

Discussion Topic  QuickBooks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Has anyone created a payroll file that could be uploaded into QuickBooks? We have many clients that......

Discussion Topic  QuickBooks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Has anyone created a payroll file that could be uploaded into QuickBooks? We have many clients that......

Discussion Topic  Subhead/subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
I am trying to use the subhead to title some columns and the subfoot to totals some columns in EXL2K......

Discussion Topic  Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
I need to subtotal fields that are not actually on the report. Also this has to be done using an ac......

Discussion Topic  Cumulative Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
I am trying to write a report that will give monthly and ytd totals across month. The user will inp......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple reports - layout in pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
This is how I have handle it when I have to need to get data into a single hold file that doesn't re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Custom column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Jeremy,......

» Refine Search
» New Search