Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Report Format Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Try summing the information separately and then matching and/or joining the information together. I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SUM TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Try this: SET ASNAMES=ON TABLE FILE CAR SUM CNT.DST.DEALER_COST AS 'DEALERCOST2' BY CAR ON TABLE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SUM TOTAL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Try this: TABLE FILE CAR SUM DEALER_COST TOT.DEALER_COST BY CAR END I got the exact results you pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] printing out ALL parts of a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Alan, Thank you very much for your post. I'm going to try it. I apologize of not giving you the i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] printing out ALL parts of a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Sorry, I'm not sure how that posted without the other 2 ACROSS fields. At any rate, if anyone knows......

Well I figured out that if I comment out the second and third ACROSS fields, it works great and incl......

Alan, Thanks for your help. I moved the 3rd match up, but it does nothing to the output. I usuall......

That's how I had it originally, then I got this error: (FOC002) A WORD IS NOT RECOGNIZED: AS -- so......

That was the first thing I tried, but it didn't work. Here is the entire piece of code: DEFINE FIL......

TexasStingray, Thanks for the reply. I'm actually holing this and using it as an ACROSS in the pri......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] printing out ALL parts of a define (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
I have the following define field: SORT/A1 MISSING ON NEEDS SOME = IF DPAY_PAY_RATE LT 7.50 THEN 'A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Mickey, Thanks. That worked perfectly. However, this is being held and used again later in the co......

Discussion Topic  Missing field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
I have the following code. There are no records for WA, so the report just skips over WA entirely. ......

Discussion Topic  QuickBooks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Has anyone created a payroll file that could be uploaded into QuickBooks? We have many clients that......

Discussion Topic  QuickBooks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Has anyone created a payroll file that could be uploaded into QuickBooks? We have many clients that......

Discussion Topic  Subhead/subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
I am trying to use the subhead to title some columns and the subfoot to totals some columns in EXL2K......

Discussion Topic  Subtotals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
I need to subtotal fields that are not actually on the report. Also this has to be done using an ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Empty integer field - Error Message (WebFOCUS 4.3.5) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
Ok, this worked for me. I had to change the field to an alpha, so it that won't work for you then t......

Discussion Topic  Cumulative Totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
I am trying to write a report that will give monthly and ytd totals across month. The user will inp......

Discussion Topic  RE: multiple reports - layout in pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Victoria
This is how I have handle it when I have to need to get data into a single hold file that doesn't re......

» Refine Search
» New Search