Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Ryder in Miami (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
Hi All, Did anyone else apply for the open mainframe FOCUS (yes, mainframe) contract position there......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ZIIP and MVS FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
Kathryn, Thank you for the reply. What I really needed was a comment from someone with experience ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] ZIIP and MVS FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
I've read the white paper, looked at the few postings here and now I'm looking for someone with prac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] VAX/VMS version of FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
Frank, If it were easy to find I would not have asked here. In an older version of the documenta......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] VAX/VMS version of FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
Does anyone know what the latest (or last) version of FOCUS supported is?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help needed with large XFOCUS databases on zOS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
More "you probably did this but..." Can you load fewer records to the same setup and get it to work......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Help needed with large XFOCUS databases on zOS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
Francis, These may be so obvious, but... Are LRECL and BLKSIZE set to 16384 for files and I think ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Duplicate file check (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
You said there is a unique field RECID. Does that value come from the input file? If so check the ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] WF 7.7.02 ibi-total-pages issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
I'm testing code under WF 7.7 and we are not getting a value for ibi-total-pages. I do not see an er......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOSING TO REPOST - Possible issue with ibi-total-pages in WF 7.7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
Here is the code that works on PROD 7.6.4 but not TEST 7.7.02 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOSING TO REPOST - Possible issue with ibi-total-pages in WF 7.7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
Doug, There is not more to tell the code works on PROD not on TEST. I'm not clear on what you mean......

Discussion Topic  CLOSING TO REPOST - Possible issue with ibi-total-pages in WF 7.7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
I'm testing code under WF 7.7 and we are not getting a value for ibi-total-pages. I did not see an ......

Discussion Topic  Consultant Available in June (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Sandy Weller
Current project is scheduled to end in June. Looking for next project. Sandy Weller wellergroup.co......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] IN FOCUS (not WebFOCUS) creating 2 tab EXCEL output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
As I noted above. The issue is the versio of FOCUS. Compound is not available. Sandy...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] IN FOCUS (not WebFOCUS) creating 2 tab EXCEL output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
OK. Now I get it. MF FOCUS 7.2 does not support OPEN and CLOSE. ON TABLE PCHOLD AS TEST1 FORMAT ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] IN FOCUS (not WebFOCUS) creating 2 tab EXCEL output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
My client is a MF FOCUS shop. So ALL solutions must be FOCUS 7.2.2 compatible – not WebFOCUS. I wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] REPOSTING to change question Creating an Excel 2 tab spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
Thanks for the reply. However, I'm forced to use FORMAT EXCEL - can't use EXL2K and when I tried ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] REPOSTING to change question Creating an Excel 2 tab spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
I need to create an Excel spreadsheet with 2 tabs. However my client is using FOCUS 7.2.2 and they ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DECODE LIMITS In Mainframe FOCUS 7.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
Thanks Tom, If I read this right: If I'm using flat files for my DECODES I only get 3200 character......

Discussion Topic  RE: DECODE LIMITS In Mainframe FOCUS 7.2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Sandy Weller
Eric, I'm going to connect to flat files within a DEFINE. Does that makes a difference in total ch......

» Refine Search
» New Search