Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  App Studio and port 80 [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Hi all I have a standalone Tomcat listening on port 80. Is there a way to install App studio 8201 t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel multiple tabs with template file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Has anyone tried out the concept in this thread, but using format EXL07 where the first template is ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Saving -HTMLFORM BEGIN and END to disk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Hi Does anyone know whether there is a technique to save the contents between ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report total on sort level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Thanks for the suggestions. Closing....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report total on sort level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Hi I would like to achieve the following report where the grand total is not just a one-liner but g......

Discussion Topic  Inline Comment [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
According to the manual "A comment line may be placed at the beginning or end of a procedure, or in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you display a Map legend in the new Flex version of the adapter? (in WebFOCUS and ESRI Integration Focal Point Forum) by ruhan
Hi Twanette Have you ever received a reply to this question of yours? It still seems impossible eve......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS and ESRI Integration Focal Point Forum

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Suppressing Statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Does anyone know of a way to suppress report statistics from displaying? I'm talking about the FOLLO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] multi-line sort by AGAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
This issue is as old as FOCUS/WebFOCUS itself. Wouldn't life be so much simpler if once and for all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Blob images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Hi. Although this is an old thread, I now need to make JG's suggestion work. There is no problem w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Translated date to HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Thanks, Francis. I was just wondering whether one could get by without using a subroutine. Ruhan...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Translated date to HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Does anyone know how to write translated dates to a hold file? For example if field THEDATE/YYMD con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Amper variables to file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Thanks! The limit of 12 character & names is manageable Ruhan...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Amper variables to file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
All I want to trap all & variables with their values to a file. The following was posted on 6 Decem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] More than 1 sink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Thanks The idea was to route updates to different database/sink combinations as one process can't d......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] More than 1 sink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Does anybody know whether it's possible to configure more than sink machine on a Windows platform? I......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Screen Resolution Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
All The issue of screen resolution has already been discussed in the past, but I would like to re-v......

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress SUBTOTAL line from splitting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Francis, I can't agree with you enough. I asked Gerry at Summit 2005 for a simple SET to override th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variables from a data source (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
Remove the -RUN and try again. Normally -RUN closes files......

Discussion Topic  RE: Extra Space before Grandtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ruhan
This is related to the 2-line subtotal issue - hence my suggestion last summit to provide developers......

» Refine Search
» New Search