Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help with formatting a sparkline / line graph? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PeterV
I think it might have worked that time, great idea. I'm going to test it on a measure to verify, bu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help with formatting a sparkline / line graph? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PeterV
hmm, you know, that's not bad either. All I need is that horizontal line towards the top of the cha......

wow, now there's a concept that I hadn't thought of. I need to try that, it makes total sense. Awe......

Hi Fred, That's what's confusing to me. I would have thought the same thing... and under certain c......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Help with formatting a sparkline / line graph? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PeterV
I've been reading the WF761 Graphics documentation trying to solve a problem with a sparkline, and I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can ReportCaster Logs be exported into SQL? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PeterV
Jimbo, our process is very similar to yours, yes. The only main caveat (typical of where I work ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can ReportCaster Logs be exported into SQL? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PeterV
I cannot find any documentation on this, either here or in the PDF files I have on RC... so this mig......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide empty checkboxes with Javascript? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PeterV
Hi Tony! Yes, it would return an empty result set, so your idea might just be what I'm looking for.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide empty checkboxes with Javascript? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PeterV
Hi Tony, thanks for responding! I might have miscommunicated my need, so let me clarify. The part ......

Hey, thanks so much for the reply! I'll take your suggestions and will go play around with it to se......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Hide empty checkboxes with Javascript? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PeterV
Hi. I'm stuck finding an answer to this question, and I hope it's pretty simple. We have a templat......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS job opportunity in Bellingham, Wa (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by PeterV
PeaceHealth is a progressive healthcare system and is seeking to fill an open developer position wit......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Help with preventing cartesian scans of OLAP database? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PeterV
Yeah, we see that as soon as the query executes, it pretty much opens all of the dimensions on the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Help with preventing cartesian scans of OLAP database? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PeterV
Thanks again Dan. It didnt' fix it, but I appreciate the suggestion. I learn a bit more each time.......

That was a good suggestion, I didn't think of processing the date in a COMPUTE vs a DEFINE. I'll ha......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Help with preventing cartesian scans of OLAP database? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PeterV
Hi. This might be tough for me to explain, as I'm not 100% sure why my report is bombing out. Here......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help with looping through a multiple-PDF file save (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PeterV
yeah, thought of that. the loop broke the compound fex anyways, so we went with the COPY command at......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help with looping through a multiple-PDF file save (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by PeterV
Tom, I tested the loop syntax as well, worked just fine with that change. Thanks much everyone, th......

wow, didn't know either of those options existed. I'm going to give them both a shot right now, tha......

Wait, do you mean OS Command as in a FOCUS command, or were you suggesting something like an x-copy ......

» Refine Search
» New Search