Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]2ND Level Across Variance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Thanks everyone I used David's solution. I did try Frans solution but had an issue with the format o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]2ND Level Across Variance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I would like to have a variance appear on a second level ACROSS hierarchy. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Format a number from a hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I have a PRINT field that I convert from a D20.2 to an I3 that gets put in a hold file, XFOCUS or FO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
That did it, it cleared up the multiples and the where clause worked. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conditional Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I was following an example I from IBI's Tech Support page and that was what they had. When I commen......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Conditional Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am trying a conditional join that works but when I try to report out a field from the cross refere......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]concatenating an apostrophe to a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
The COMPUTE worked but the SET did not. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]concatenating an apostrophe to a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
That doesn't actually display the ' before the number. I still am displaying only 19 not '19. I've t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]concatenating an apostrophe to a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I can't get the synatax right for adding an apostrophe in front of a string. I've tried the two scen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]-IF statement not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
GamP Your solution was correct, thank you. I don't know how you figured it out from the echo though......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]-IF statement not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I tried that and it didn't work, got the same results....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]-IF statement not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Can anyone see what is wrong with this code, it should be going to the PSYCEND and I can't seem to g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Error Message window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Both methods worked, thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [Solved]Error Message window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I would like to have an error message window with specific text in it to open up to the user after a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]null value in a P9.3 field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am creating a Define field as a P9.3 and by default the value of an empty field displays as .000. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Age calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I need to calculate the age in years between two date fields. The date of birth and the beginning of......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Is there a parameter for the IBI username (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Does anyone know if there is an & parameter that returns the value the user used to login with? I di......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]flattening out data using an across hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
Thanks Frans, that is what we are doing....

Discussion Topic  [Solved]flattening out data using an across hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I would like to flatten out some health information using an across hold file but I can't seem to ge......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Across Column Formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trudy
I am looking for the coding to make any across column in a report always be JUSTIFY=CENTER. Dependin......

» Refine Search
» New Search