Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (496 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Source Control - Versioning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Integration with GIT is in later versions of 8207. I think .08 and above. You have to enable it in t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -READFILE Variable Not Reading the Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Good to know! I have always specified. Maybe what's coming out of the SQL isn't named or cased the w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -READFILE Variable Not Reading the Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Don't you have to -SET the variable? I am not seeing that after the -READFILE. See below, this wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Millions of Dollars in InfoAssist? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
What about a COMPUTE D12.2Mm? This will change it as you can type in the "Mm"....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MS Office 365 Impact to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
We went to Office 365. We have not seen any issues so far....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Automic integration to run schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I would look at RESTful Web Services. I think a lot easier to use and should integrate fine. Of cour......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Blank Excel file on external URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
August 8, 2016 WebFOCUS EXL2K and EXL2K FORMULA (HTML-based) XLS Files No Longer Open After Applying......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL07 Bursting Supported? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
My environment was the issue. I was able to burst with my above example in my Production environment......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL07 Bursting Supported? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC

I am pulling from the server. Works fine with EXL2K. I opened a case. Hopefully I can get this wor......

Just out of curiosity, How does your distribution file look? ......

Mine looks the same. Only thing I can think of is that my Distribution Server in on a different box ......

Interesting. Maybe something is wrong with my environment then. I get nothing. ......

Report Caster....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] EXL07 Bursting Supported? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I checked the Excel Roadmap and according to that it says it's support in 8.1.03 and above. I am on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]IBFSException 6000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
You probably saw another line in there something about "too many messages" You can either increase t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]IBFSException 6000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
That's kind of a generic error message. Do you have echo turned on? Normally for any Report Caster R......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Use a variable in ReportCaster subject lines? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Here is what I just figured out on all of this after an hour or two struggling with this. Your fex ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RECOMPUTE and SKIP-LINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Unfortunately none of these solutions would have worked in my case. I am also doing a compound Excel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RECOMPUTE and SKIP-LINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Thanks - that may work....

» Refine Search
» New Search