Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (495 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -READFILE Variable Not Reading the Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Good to know! I have always specified. Maybe what's coming out of the SQL isn't named or cased the w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -READFILE Variable Not Reading the Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Don't you have to -SET the variable? I am not seeing that after the -READFILE. See below, this wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Millions of Dollars in InfoAssist? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
What about a COMPUTE D12.2Mm? This will change it as you can type in the "Mm"....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MS Office 365 Impact to WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
We went to Office 365. We have not seen any issues so far....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Automic integration to run schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I would look at RESTful Web Services. I think a lot easier to use and should integrate fine. Of cour......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Blank Excel file on external URL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
August 8, 2016 WebFOCUS EXL2K and EXL2K FORMULA (HTML-based) XLS Files No Longer Open After Applying......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL07 Bursting Supported? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
My environment was the issue. I was able to burst with my above example in my Production environment......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL07 Bursting Supported? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC

I am pulling from the server. Works fine with EXL2K. I opened a case. Hopefully I can get this wor......

Just out of curiosity, How does your distribution file look? ......

Mine looks the same. Only thing I can think of is that my Distribution Server in on a different box ......

Interesting. Maybe something is wrong with my environment then. I get nothing. ......

Report Caster....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] EXL07 Bursting Supported? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
I checked the Excel Roadmap and according to that it says it's support in 8.1.03 and above. I am on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]IBFSException 6000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
You probably saw another line in there something about "too many messages" You can either increase t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]IBFSException 6000 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
That's kind of a generic error message. Do you have echo turned on? Normally for any Report Caster R......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Use a variable in ReportCaster subject lines? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Here is what I just figured out on all of this after an hour or two struggling with this. Your fex ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RECOMPUTE and SKIP-LINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Unfortunately none of these solutions would have worked in my case. I am also doing a compound Excel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] RECOMPUTE and SKIP-LINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MattC
Thanks - that may work....

Sorry if I am not clear. I am looking to add a blank line between the last row and the total....

» Refine Search
» New Search