Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can MODIFY work on clustered relational tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can MODIFY work on clustered relational tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
I assumed that I could code MODIFY to insert records into a clustered relational table structure (ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML COMPOSER: Syntax for including external .js file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
Thanks Hallway! Just what I needed....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML COMPOSER: Syntax for including external .js file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
We have a growing number of Javascript functions we need to use across HTML launch pages. I've trie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to reduce time WebFOCUS takes to check external files from a FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
Thanks Waz. I thought that might be the case, but had to post just in case there was a solution. I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to reduce time WebFOCUS takes to check external files from a FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
I have a FEX which takes in some parameters and then populates a DIALOGUE MANAGER AMPER variable wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Which IbComposer function should I use to change the value of a checkbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
Thanks Martin, you solved my problem! My problem was I did not understand where you actually name t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Which IbComposer function should I use to change the value of a checkbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
I have a launch page with several checkboxes the user can use to select which systems to include whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problems starting Tomcat under Windows 7 Professional (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
Sorry, should've added that this was the 32 bit version of Windows 7 Professional. I actually found......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problems starting Tomcat under Windows 7 Professional (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
Has anyone had issues trying to start Apache Tomcat under Windows 7 Professional after installing De......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing page and report headers? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
OK, I'm only 10 months late to this discussion. I just wanted to thank the contributors for this in......

Discussion Topic  RE: onclick event handling for Reset button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
T, Thanks. You've given me another direction to pursue. The chained controls I have are not behav......

Discussion Topic  onclick event handling for Reset button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
Has anyone encountered this situation? I have a Reset button on my form. I would like to fire some......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using LAST in an Excel formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
Tony, I'm not actually using a .mht template. This is a straight up ON FORMAT PCHOLD AS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using LAST in an Excel formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
Yes, I know I could program a VBA macro to do that (and I have for other Excel applications), but th......

Discussion Topic  Using LAST in an Excel formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
I have a nice compound Excel report that the users love, but knowing users, they always ask for more......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running a macro using web focus code (Excel 2k ) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
CD, Are you wanting your .mht to auto-run the macro when the report opens in Excel so that it bring......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to submit report deferred from MRE parameter launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
This is a repeat of a post I replied to titled "Resource Layout", but I wanted to close the loop on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Resouce Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
I have a solution that sounds like what you're asking for. We have a JavaScipt function workaround ......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXL2K and SQUEEZE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis_V
Just wanted to jump in here and say that I was successful using WRAP to control Excel column widths ......

» Refine Search
» New Search